Red-navi-916 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 all the money that u can have extra to throw away u spend on cigs??? and all for all at the end u end up BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
FiBTLforlife Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Posted September 1, 2009 lol lets write a letter to the smoking industry ....hahah bass heads protest smoking 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
98crewcab Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 lol lets write a letter to the smoking industry ....hahah bass heads protest smoking lol, "SMOKE AMPS, NOT CIGARETTES" 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 mike my dad smoked 2+ packs a day for 27 years, ill tell you how he quit. of course your a little different cuz you have 1 a day but, and remember you have to want to quit thats the biggest thing, if you want to quit you can quit. he bought some patches, and started limiting himself to a few per day, and each day he'd smoke less and less til it was none and just a patch. then he quit the patches. he started buyin them bigass things of eclipse spearmint gum (the big ones that fit in a cup holder) and chewed that all day everyday. now hes been quit for 6 months and couldnt be happier about it. and when he gets a craving now he smokes a cigar and that gets rid of the craving for a while, a cigar is better to smoke than a cigarette. oh and buy a heavy bag, you get stressed out go beat the hell out of that thing for about 5-10 minutes. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
FiBTLforlife Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Posted September 1, 2009 mike my dad smoked 2+ packs a day for 27 years, ill tell you how he quit. of course your a little different cuz you have 1 a day but, and remember you have to want to quit thats the biggest thing, if you want to quit you can quit. he bought some patches, and started limiting himself to a few per day, and each day he'd smoke less and less til it was none and just a patch. then he quit the patches. he started buyin them bigass things of eclipse spearmint gum (the big ones that fit in a cup holder) and chewed that all day everyday. now hes been quit for 6 months and couldnt be happier about it. and when he gets a craving now he smokes a cigar and that gets rid of the craving for a while, a cigar is better to smoke than a cigarette. oh and buy a heavy bag, you get stressed out go beat the hell out of that thing for about 5-10 minutes. lmao your funny man. i hear ya on that though. im quieting 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
Rogers Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 yeah man... if your not officially addicted just quit all together! being 21 and smoking a pack a day sux... im smoking a Red right now, both of my ash trays are full of butts, and my room smells like hell(proble my breath too)... its getting harder and harder to breath every day.... talk about getting winded just carrying a sub out to the car...and not to mention all the nasty shit that i cough and hack up everymorning... it sux..... honestly if you want to have a smoke once in awhile... grab you a black and mild or swisher sweet.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
Bass4Lyfe Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 smoking is horrible. this situation cannot be made humorous with "lmao" and lols. I honestly think you should quit, now. ~Matthew 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L (1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm with Shock and Proximity (1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio) (1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator (1) Big 3 Done In 1/0 (2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell (1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver (1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device (4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers (1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface (4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers (1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck) (4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils (1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz (1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier (1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -) (1) Stinger Volt Meter
lowblueranger Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 I smoked for over 10 years too and when I met my wife she said she couldn't date a smoker so it took me a couple month's of knowing her and then I gave up cold turkey when I moved in with her and haven't had one since. I hid it from my son for the first 5 years of his life, because I didn't want him to know I had such a nasty habit. I'm telling ya man it's not worth it. You stink after smoking and you don't even realize it until you total quit. Find ya a good women who doesn't like smoking and it will be easy to quit (for her). Alpine INA-W900 Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1 Sundown SA-10 x2 Focal 6x8's front Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring Powermaster D3400, S680
finkster Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 Quit being a puss and throw a chew in your mouth, lol seriously though chewing tobacco>smoking. But I don't recommend starting either, I started "dipping" when I was 15 just because all my friends did and now I'm only 18 and go through a can a day, it sucks. I have to admit, hiding it is the worst part. My girlfriend thinks I quit a year ago, and none of my relatives with the exception of my brother know, makes you feel super guilty sometimes. Edit: It seems like half the college I go to smokes and it really pisses me off when I'm walking behind someone and they exhale and I get covered with smoke, you never see me spitting on someone. If you're going to do it, atleast have some courtesy /rant. greatest advice ever http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif chewing is nasty DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
z71kris Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 I quit for a girl and when I noticed how much they were costing me, I was spending like $200 a month on them, I have also dipped on and off for many years, I love dipping, but it is not healthy at all either, it has eroded my gum line horribly and ruined my teeth as well, I;m not all hillbilly with missing teeth and such, but they are stained and the enamel is all but gone from them. Plus I never realized how bad it smelt until I quit, but I will tell you I am not in favor of the smoking bans but thats a subject for another time section of this forum. 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.