CASZ71 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 I smoked for about half a year at one point.. dont remember how many a day or anything.. Now i just dip instead.. I know all u guys out there might think its gross but i been dipppin since i was 14 and it beats smoking.. or at least to me.. 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
CLNFREAK Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 JOIN A GYM AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF WEIGHTS, ONCE YOU SEE YOUR SELF GETTIN RIPPED YOU WILL BE HOOKED, I have a grandmother that has copd from smoking and she cant go up stairs with out suffacating, she called me the other day to get a phone number for her cause she couldnt get the phone book........ its a shame and my brother smokes a pack a day duh!!!! as of may 8 I quit all narcotics and feel great, I need a shoulder replacment and cant get it cause of my age, I wake up in pain and can get pain killers from any doc who sees my mri, but those pills almost made me lose everything..... I went away for 35 days to detox think quiting smokings hard...... try being in pain and one pill will make it go away and waking up sick till I get a pill I never took them for fun....... I still have pain allday every day but will take a bullet before I take another opiate, just dieing slow taking pills might as well end it quick
FiBTLforlife Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Posted September 2, 2009 JOIN A GYM AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF WEIGHTS, ONCE YOU SEE YOUR SELF GETTIN RIPPED YOU WILL BE HOOKED, I have a grandmother that has copd from smoking and she cant go up stairs with out suffacating, she called me the other day to get a phone number for her cause she couldnt get the phone book........ its a shame and my brother smokes a pack a day duh!!!! as of may 8 I quit all narcotics and feel great, I need a shoulder replacment and cant get it cause of my age, I wake up in pain and can get pain killers from any doc who sees my mri, but those pills almost made me lose everything..... I went away for 35 days to detox think quiting smokings hard...... try being in pain and one pill will make it go away and waking up sick till I get a pill I never took them for fun....... I still have pain allday every day but will take a bullet before I take another opiate, just dieing slow taking pills might as well end it quick well 2nd day without smoking. yesterday i went threw this small withdrawl shit lol. i was shaking in class and like a complese ass to everyone who talked to me. was on phone with my GF and shes like ill let you go, seems ur are kinda mad today. but today was better, when to the gym and worked out. so i got past the little withdrawl. i cant even imagine what it will be like if i smoked more like a pack. it would way harder 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
The Performer Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 I'm at a pack a day of unfiltered lucky strikes, and I say the hell with quitting, that's for quitters. CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
LT.Smoke Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 do yourself a huge favor and quit right now while your not seriously hooked on them. I jus quit after smokin a pack a day for 6 years and for the 1st 3 months i was a straight dick but im straight now and i feel great. I will have a cig every once in a while bbut i can control myself now and dont have to smoke more than 1 . *Think about it like this you pay 4-6 bucks for a pack of 20 cigs that promotes cancer so in other words us smokers are paying for to fasttrack our bodies into getting cancer * Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Twigz Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 if you wanna smoke you wanna die before you know it you'll be broke smoking a pack a day because of pain and dismay? fuck that shit 1 a day leads to 2 or 4 find a job & put that money to good use I wish I never started now i'm fighting every day wondering when i'll take my own life away they call it a silent killer to me it's like committing suicide Can't drive my car without lighting one up smoke so much I get sick & throw up Schools not an excuse if you smoke young than you fucked up listen to what all these people are saying listen to our persuasion quit while your a head or 40 years from now youll be dead Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
siucsaluki11 Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 well as school is getting more and more stressful over the years, ive started to smoke 1 cigarette a day. sometimes ill skip the whole weekend. lmao so now i guess im a smoker, whats bad is my mom, dad, sister, papa, mimi, pawpaw, nanny, girlfriend, her mom, her aunt, her grandma HATES smokers. so i have to hid it like its damn drugs. so i guess school can be a bad thing sometimes, lol only 4years left though man, i started dipping in my freshman year of hs, cigs my soph year. Used to go through a can and a pack a day during the summer. Left for college, quit dipping, girls didnt find smoking as repulsive as chew, and most everyone at the parties smoked anyway. My first semester of college i smoked 3 packs of marlboro red box 100's every day. Im convinced school just drives people to drink and smoke, lol. And like the end of the guy above me's post, quit while youre ahead. Stop now, it starts at one a day, and it quickly increases. Before you know it its a pack a week, then every 3 days, every 2, every day. Shit, ive had a pack last me 3 hrs before, cuz i tried to go down to lights, bad idea. I have tried quitting many times, and my record is 2 months. But ive found when working on cars, i get frustrated, and really need that cig. Thats what got me back smoking again for the most part. woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
FiBTLforlife Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Posted September 4, 2009 well this is like my 3rd day not smoking and i feel better now. since i wasnt smoking allot it didnt take much to stop. but that 1 day was like hell though, bc i wanted one so bad i almost went to the store and got a pack just to smoke 1 lol. but im good now, and working out like everyone said 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
Twigz Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 well this is like my 3rd day not smoking and i feel better now. since i wasnt smoking allot it didnt take much to stop. but that 1 day was like hell though, bc i wanted one so bad i almost went to the store and got a pack just to smoke 1 lol. but im good now, and working out like everyone said Read my poem, I jus free styled that shit for u i'm glad ur going strong. If I go a full day withdrawal which I have, I'm tired, I'm cranky, I have no energy, my body hurts, I have to constantly eat something or I get exhausted. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
z_ro Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 dude... its the hardest thing in the world to quit. According to a girl i worked with (she worked in a medical field) nicotine s a harder "drug" to kick then heroin. apparently it mutates your dna to NEED the nicotine. i used to sneak my dads cigarettes when i was about 11. by 15 i was smoking a little less then half a pack a day, and by 25 i was up to a pack a day. right before my son was born when i was 25 i stopped cold turkey(for my son). i had cold sweats. i blew up on EVERYONE. they say it takes several weeks before the cravings stop. i dont feel that way... its been a little more then a year and 8 months and i STILL get cravings. Now i find other outlets. chewing gum. drinking more caffeine but i try my hardest to this day to fight the urge. EDIT: one more thing...i STILL feel the TAR in my lungs. i cough alot at night and in hot showers. something you should watch. just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.