so where can i buy this engine for 6 or 700$ crap cheaper is always better :) i was expecting a engine swap to cost me like 5gs+

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

so where can i buy this engine for 6 or 700$ crap cheaper is always better :) i was expecting a engine swap to cost me like 5gs+

hell you can find swapped CLEAN accords for like 3gs on honda tech and on my local craigslist sometimes

and my h22 is hardly a Racing machine, it has a little more pep but id never call it a racer.

x2 agree....

if your really gona go through it, fuck it, get a H23A VTEC...personally man, I got an F22A1 in my lude, its gonna stay in there...Id leave the engine swap to a car your gonna go balls out with...plus, you gotta remember the wiring...new ECU...blah blah...btw, I know a place in jersey that has mad cheap JDM engines and trannys ripped outta overseas...picked up a tranny for my 95 accord LX for like 320 bucks with 35-40 gs on it. went down and picked it up myself and they were cool guys...

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yeah see i mean just get the engine then get the mounts rewire some stuff and you got like 200hp right there.

200hp is fast? i got 200hp in my v6 camaro doesnt seem special? i mean i can kill stock imports but im getting an ls1, honestly if i would drive an accord i would leave it stock for mpg, why spent all that money and not be fast? save money and gas and keep it stock like my corolla, i love that thing

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

x2 agree....

if your really gona go through it, fuck it, get a H23A VTEC...personally man, I got an F22A1 in my lude, its gonna stay in there...Id leave the engine swap to a car your gonna go balls out with...plus, you gotta remember the wiring...new ECU...blah blah...btw, I know a place in jersey that has mad cheap JDM engines and trannys ripped outta overseas...picked up a tranny for my 95 accord LX for like 320 bucks with 35-40 gs on it. went down and picked it up myself and they were cool guys...

whats the name of that place?

let me explain my price a little and what im getting... this will be the engine removed cleaned bored all parts and rebuilt.... the head will get a new cam, full valve job and port polish... this is all new parts and hardware....the tranny will go to my other buddy who will make it brand new again... then i will get new axels and he said he has some twin piston calipers and rotors that will fit( i got no idea) so in the end im going to have a brand new drive train... complete motors ive found online forsale are alot more than what im gonna be paying... this is only my guestimate as well... im expecting alot less the tranny is only costing me parts.. the engine is basically i just pay for parts as well... i have to toss his boss a couple hundred and my friend a couple hundred..

so who has some links or company names for these cheap engines? please post them:)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

200hp is fast? i got 200hp in my v6 camaro doesnt seem special? i mean i can kill stock imports but im getting an ls1, honestly if i would drive an accord i would leave it stock for mpg, why spent all that money and not be fast? save money and gas and keep it stock like my corolla, i love that thing

never said it was fast just said that hed get like 200 right there from that engine

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

here are a few sites i used to get my motor parts for 96 accord ex

Jdmenginesinc.com

tigerjapanese.com

nipponmotors.com

*Any other ?'s jus PM me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

they sell em online too, but had no problem with me goin down and pickin it up myself (assuming your from philly under your avatar)...its north jersey

jdmenginedepot.com located in Kearny, NJ 07032

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

here are a few sites i used to get my motor parts for 96 accord ex

Jdmenginesinc.com

tigerjapanese.com

nipponmotors.com

*Any other ?'s jus PM me

they sell em online too, but had no problem with me goin down and pickin it up myself (assuming your from philly under your avatar)...its north jersey

jdmenginedepot.com located in Kearny, NJ 07032

thanks guys...

yes im from outside of philly... i got friends in north jersey and LI NY so any reason to head up there is a good reason :)