Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

don't throw it out lol i'll take it. if i were closer i'd come set it up for you. there not really that hard like mr bubbles said just follow the instructions when u put the window's 7 disk in. window's 7 will b the first disk u put in.

reaper.png

In the video you couldn't see the connection for the LCD. Your computer has VGA out for video or you can also use the yellow RCAs, but the side you plugged into your computer are for video out (in the event your video source had RCA out which yours doesn't, it's VGA).

Once you have the screen hookup up you also need to connect the USB DVD drive, keyboard, and mouse. Power the thing up, and sync the keyboard and mouse with the base station they came with (read the manual how to sync them up). Once they are synced put in the Windows 7 DVD and reboot the computer. If it won't boot from the DVD (you don't hear the drive running and it doesn't say anything on the screen about installing windows 7) you need to go into the computers BIOS to change the boot order. Initially when you turn on the computer it should show a black screen with a ton of crap on it (memory, hard drives, etc) or have a logo, but at the bottom of the screen it should say something like "press F2 to enter bios" or F1 or F5 (some function key). It may also refer to the BIOS as "setup". Once you get in there you want to look for a tab called boot or boot order or something like that (you have to navigate with the keyboard, directions on how to navigate the screens will be explained on the screen to you - right arrow, left arrow, tab, etc). Once in that screen you need to change the first item listed (often times it will list #1 #2 #3 etc) to USB DVD (or usb-hard drive or just plain old USB), second to dvd (or usb-cdrom depending which options it lists), and third to hard drive. After you have done that find the "SAVE" option or "SAVE AND QUIT" or "SAVE AND EXIT" (or the like). Now it will reboot again and this time it should boot off of the DVD drive.

Once it boots off of the Windows 7 DVD don't be scared of it, just follow the instructions on the screen (seriously, the most difficult thing you have to do is pick your time zone). After it's done you just setup your wireless and install iTunes (or whatever).

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

honestly just reading that scared me lol...i wish i could just send it to somebody and set it up so i could just plug and play it..you interested underlok?

I could ya, I just need you to tell me the resting voltage of the car to set the turn on/off jumper for the power supply. Which carputer exactly is that and what opus unit is in it? Do you want windows XP or 7 or what?

PM would be a better method of communication if you want me to set it up, I'm at work all day installing so I get email alerts on my phone so I know when you conatact me. Hit me up ASAP because I just purchased 4 RD alpha V2 15's and a cadence zrs9000D I want going in :D

Hit up Bubbles, I've been in IT for 15 years so I'm kind of a dick... :drink40:

Not really, but I have a short fuse. ;)

Your PM is full or something, I emailed you.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Hit up Bubbles, I've been in IT for 15 years so I'm kind of a dick... :drink40:

Not really, but I have a short fuse. ;)

Your PM is full or something, I emailed you.

I got it all taken care of,will we sending it to mrbubbles today,thanks for stepping up guys!

Its exactly like Mrbubbles and Underlok said. It should be easy as hell to get it running and everything installed. Good luck and cant wait till ya get the sundown 4500's! Did david already mold the screen face into the dash bezal? If so thats going to need to be done.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

get an ipad there so sick i love mine well its my girls. :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived