Jump to content

Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10


Recommended Posts

Posted

FUCKING BADAASSSS BOX DAVID!!!! handle that shit....when you get back, you can try and snatch the pebble from my hand - i think you might be able too after this build!!! good shit!

Thanks man that means a lot to me, I learned from the best of the best. You

Thanks navi. I'm just doing. What I love to do. Build shit. I been itching to build. I think I scratched that itch. Now I'm almost ready to get hammered on by gotz1lung

Posted

that box looks solid. simple and clean. elegant if you will

great job david

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

Thanks man that means a lot to me, I learned from the best of the best. You

Thanks navi. I'm just doing. What I love to do. Build shit. I been itching to build. I think I scratched that itch. Now I'm almost ready to get hammered on by gotz1lung

LOL i was going to ask you today if you scratched a hole in your skin where that itch was..werever it happened to be if yoiu were bleeding yet lols..cause you ahve definatly been building like a mudda fakka

that box looks solid. simple and clean. elegant if you will

great job david

hellofa job
Posted

this thing is moving along fast as hell. David is the man mang... ok JP your ok too lol i kid i kid but for real its looking great. keep it going. oh yeah just a quick ? any plans on brake upgrade ater this is done? just saying DAMN thats o lot o weight going in there

Posted

So I forgot how many more days do you guys got? It is looking great I hope you guys get done what you need to before david has to go. The one thing I dont like is once this thing is completed I wont have anything to watch closely every day. :D

Keep it up

Posted

david you let me know when you got another itch..... box looks great...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 4847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...