n8ball2013 Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 Attaboy! I prefer the Zune over the iPod too Good point, however, most of the decks I've used for the past 10 years have been more expensive than my Zune....that being said, I'd much rather connect the Zune via USB or phono jack and use it instead of using my deck to control it. Why? Using the deck to control it only puts wear and tear on the deck due to all the button pushing and what not so I'd rather replace the less expensive item of the two. Kind of like using downshifting vs. braking....much cheaper to replace brake pads/rotors than it is to replace the tranny. thought you were Mr SQ and didnt believe in Mp3? Id rather remote because I dont know anyone that bothers with the buttons on a deck . besides if I have to replace a head unit I'm not losing the entire music collection on my ipod. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 Seems pretty quiet lol... So how are the SHWs doing with the 5k or so to each one?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 12, 2009 Author Report Posted October 12, 2009 Seems pretty quiet lol... So how are the SHWs doing with the 5k or so to each one??They do really well,although i havent played them like that for long..so time will tell.david said he was VERY impressed by em.
maniac74 Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 Slaps pretty hard for only half powa, nice. and your lucky those bums didn't jack your white ass and take your shit lol j/p 99 suburban 20" boss motorsport wheels big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi) alpine 9886 deck kenwood 11 band eq fosgate t5002 amp running sub kenwood ps200 amp running components jl xr components in front doors jl xr 6.5 in rear doors jl in rear roof 1 FI Q 18" with bp enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz Iraggi 220 ho alt (RF 1500bd coming soon)
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 12, 2009 Author Report Posted October 12, 2009 oh and new demo vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K30c51y94k
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 12, 2009 Author Report Posted October 12, 2009 UNINTERUPTED BUILD LOG UPDATED http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry805929
kanes_disciple Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 What happened to the 26's mang? Also what is the Mike Jones song you are playing in your last two demos? Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit Kinetik HC600 Powerbass 6.75's in front doors Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck Powerbass 1000.1D Powerbass 400.4 2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs 0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3 Custom Amp Rack Code Alarm with remote start Stinger Digital Volt Meter My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/ My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple
dt64bulldog Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 What happened to the 26's mang? Also what is the Mike Jones song you are playing in your last two demos?The mike jones song is "Houston Oilers" 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
SQMonte Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 thought you were Mr SQ and didnt believe in Mp3? Id rather remote because I dont know anyone that bothers with the buttons on a deck . besides if I have to replace a head unit I'm not losing the entire music collection on my ipod.who said anything about mp3? I don't lose sleep over losing my music collection since it's stored on my computer Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.