Jump to content

Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10


Recommended Posts

Posted

thats dozen.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

I take it you found the link? Did you have a roof rack on there at one time?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted
I take it you found the link? Did you have a roof rack on there at one time?

supposedly it was coming from the 3rd brake light FML..time will tell

wow... was the deadener falling off of the roof?

must be one hell of a leak man...

thats just because it was accumat and not second skin..probably wasnt installed professionally either lol

Posted

who is building the box, looks good so far

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

is that aaron's truck? i thought it looked like his but wasnt sure

box is looking sweet as fuck man!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3195 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...