Second Skin Audio

Big ass "EarthQuake" Sub

Street

the mounting ring would have to 4x4s with lag bolts! Thats the only thing I think could hold it, maybe 2x4s!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

That msrp is sooooo....bs

that thing retails for about 600-700 bucks here as it's a china tooled pos like most e-quake products

my friend runs one off a highly modded phd 10000\1 amp from the same company

nothing sq about it, sounds like any other 4" coil sub with huge moving mass and subpar motor...it can take some abuse ....well at least 3000-4000 clipped to hell watts didn't kill it

It is huge and heavy though....can probably double as a jackstand in a roadside emergency

PS i'll try to find some vids of it playing

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

i heard this sub a couple of years ago on around 4000rms. although it was in a big warehouse the sub was getting down. almost made me buy it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

used to have some old earthquake subs years ago... they were good... i got no idea on this or any of there other subs now a days... but damn do i miss there amps...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

I think the price would drive most competitors away

I dont think it would, I have seen quite a few people use the DD Z series sub, and that is like 2K if I remember correctly, someone needs to get a hold of that sub and see what kind of power it can handle.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

the DD z series subs = beastnastyearsecks though..........this thing just = meh

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

as spoken above a few comments ago, I love there older amps, I also love there older subs, all the 90's stuff was the shit

Balls and Magma are just a few I can remember right now

I cant speak for the newer stuff

And for the people who cant read after a link is posted- :fool:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I dont think it would, I have seen quite a few people use the DD Z series sub, and that is like 2K if I remember correctly, someone needs to get a hold of that sub and see what kind of power it can handle.

Do you think it would be that way if Alan Dante didn't set a record with it? probably not.

I've never even heard of this sub

the DD z series subs = beastnastyearsecks though..........this thing just = meh

+1

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived