Second Skin Audio

type of enclosure on hatchback?

subs up port up works really good for me, and a few others

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

what type of enclosure work best on hatchback ?have a 99 eclipse

For that year Eclipse sub up and port back works very well for daily driving. It will be your best combination of woofer/port for listening.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

For that year Eclipse sub up and port back works very well for daily driving. It will be your best combination of woofer/port for listening.

^^ what he said

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i can barely see the pic, but it looks like you have 40.5sqin of port for 3.5cuft of box. thats way too low. increase your port width by an inch and you should be fine.

I disagree, 40.5sqin of port for 3.5 cuft of box is just fine. That comes out to be 11.57sqin per cuft and regardless of what people say with the 14-16sqin per cuft it's not completely true. Lower port area boxes work very well. My team captain has a Cavy with 2 15's and under 40sqin of port and he puts up 153's on the TL sealed at the dash all day long. Port area is box dependant. If the box were huge and only had 11.57sqin per cuft it may be a different story, but since it's smaller and for a daily driving application it will be just fine with that amount of port area.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz