I have the HC600 and I love it. My lights dont dim nor do I lose very much voltage. Just my 2 cents!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

I like my kinetiks and I know some who bought another brand based on a power chart that used to put out there and they ended up needing more batteries or bigger batteries..I do not see the chart out anymore though.

We are building our new site... the wattage chart will be posted back up, and included in our new brochure to be released this month ;)

The guy you "know" may have had other circumstances that caused his situation to fall outside our general recommendations... layout the details of his problems and I'm sure the reason he needed more batteries will be evident.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

We are building our new site... the wattage chart will be posted back up, and included in our new brochure to be released this month ;)

The guy you "know" may have had other circumstances that caused his situation to fall outside our general recommendations... layout the details of his problems and I'm sure the reason he needed more batteries will be evident.

Already taken care of, added another small cell in back. I just talked to the guy and he said he actually called and said what he owned and someone named Brad or Brandon told him it would do fine because it was 1200 max amps.

Edited by soundzright

Sorry I placed it in the wrong section. Im a noob :unknw: And thanx for all the reviews. Hey ScottieJ when do you think that sit will be up??

Current build:

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Soundstream EQ

RF Components (5 1/4, 6 1/2, 6x9 x 2)

Two Fi-BTL 15's

One RF T1500-1bd Amplifier

T400-4bd

XS Power 608

XS Power D1200

Optima Yellow top 34

Soon to come:

Another RF T1500-1bd

HO Alt

1-6 more XS power 680

Team D.M.V

n1313997399_261991_8239-1.jpg

Sorry I placed it in the wrong section. Im a noob :unknw: And thanx for all the reviews. Hey ScottieJ when do you think that sit will be up??

The new site is up now... it will be evolving over the next few weeks into something much different. We can email the wattage recommendation chart as needed. [email protected]

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

i love my kinetik 1800 and 2400's. heard good things about the powermaster xs batts though. i would love to try it when funds permit.

i use the HC1400 and like it, have had no major issues with it. although it was pricey, and my lights still do dim, i think in the near future im gonna try xs. ive heard good things about them.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif