Mineral County, West Virginia please.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Yarmouth N.S. Canada please

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Sarasota County, Florida is "Plainly audible from 25feet", and if the cop deems it "loud enough", they can impound your car.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

warrick county,in indiana.please,thanks

(1) Horns and signaling devices. The sounding of any horn or signaling device on any automobile, motorcycle or other

vehicle in any street or public place of the city, except as a danger warning; the creation by means of any such signaling

device of any unreasonably loud or harsh sound; the sounding of any such device for an unnecessary and unreasonable

period of time; the use of any signaling device except one operated by hand, air or electricity; the use of any horn, whistle

or other device operated by engine exhaust; and the continued or repeated use of any such signaling device when traffic is

for any reason held up, or in any parade, or in any group of vehicles.

(2) Radios and phonographs. Playing, using or operating, or permitting to be played, used or operated, any radio or

television receiving set, musical instrument, phonograph, calliope or other machine or device for producing or

reproducing sound in such a manner as to disturb the peace, quiet and comfort of the neighboring inhabitants, or at any

time with louder volume than is necessary for convenient hearing for the person or persons who are in the room, vehicle

or chamber in which such machine or device is operated, and who are voluntary listeners thereto, except when a permit

therefor for some special occasion is granted. The operation of any such set, instrument, phonograph, machine or

device between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. in such a manner as to be plainly audible at a distance of fifty (50)

feet from the building, structure or vehicle in which it is located shall be prima facie evidence of a violation of this subsection.

(3) Loudspeakers, amplifiers for advertising. Playing, using or operating, or permitting to be played, used or operated,

any radio or television receiving set, musical instrument, phonograph, loudspeaker, sound amplifier or other machine or

device for producing or reproducing sound at any place upon the public streets or in any vehicle used for the transportation

of persons for hire as a common carrier, for the purpose of commercial or other kind of advertising or attracting the attention

of the public to any activity or building or structure, which is so used as to disturb and annoy other persons in their

businesses, homes or elsewhere in their right of personal privacy and quiet.

Hawaii thanks man

Noise prohibited.

(a) General Prohibition. Without a permit or variance issued Pursuant to section 11-46-7 or 11-46-8, no person Within the

State shall operate, from any premises or land owned, rented, leased, occupied, or controlled by that person, any

excessive noise source.

(B) Specific prohibitions.

(1) Mufflers.

(A) No person shall operate nor shall its owner permit the operation of an on-site vehicle, construction equipment, or

device, with a motor or exhaust system or both, without a muffler. This subparagraph shall not apply to pile hammers

file:///C|/action-elect/pdfnoise/HI-State.htm (6 of 20) [3/26/2009 10:42:21 AM]

Action Electronics-1-800-563-9405 - Since 1972, Electronics: Equipment, Parts, Soldering, Supplies...

and pneumatic hand tools weighing less than fifteen pounds; and

(B) No person shall operate nor shall its owner permit the operation of an on-site vehicle, construction equipment, tool,

or device, on any premises or a construction site, with a motor or exhaust system or both, which has been altered, modified,

or repaired; provided this subparagraph shall not apply if the operator or owner can show that the altered, modified, or

repaired component is equally or more effective than the original component in reducing noise.

Washington state please!!! or if you could Pierce/King county thanks.

i do not have access to washington state but if yo visit your local police depot and ask for noise code they should be able to tell you

how about ohio

ohio same thing as washington

Mineral County, West Virginia please.

Standards

5.8 (B) 2. NOISE. All noise shall be muffled so as not to be objectionable due to intermitting, beat frequency, or

shrillness. Noise levels shall not exceed the following sound levels dB(A). The sound-pressure level shall be measured at

the property line with a sound level meter.

5.8 (B) 5. VIBRATION. No vibration shall be produced which is transmitted through the ground and is discernible without

the aid of instruments at any point beyond the lot line nor shall any vibration produced exceed 0.002g peak measured at

or beyond the lot line using either seismic or electronic vibration-measuring equipment.

DAY NIGHT

● Sound Measured In 7 AM - 6 PM 6 PM - 7 AM

● Adjoining Agricultural or

● Residential Growth District 60 dB(A) 50 dB(A)

● Residential Uses in R.L.C. District 65 dB(A) 55 dB(A)

● Commercial Uses 70 dB(A) 60 dB(A)

● Light Industrial Uses adjacent 85 dB(A) 80 dB(A) to noise source

file:///C|/action-elect/noiselaws/WV-JeffersonCounty.htm (1 of 2) [3/26/2009 10:13:55 AM]

Action Electronics-1-800-563-9405 - Since 1972, Electronics: Equipment, Parts, Soldering, Supplies...

The following sources of noise are exempt:

a. Transportation vehicles not under the control of the industrial use.

b. Occasionally used safety signals, warning devices, and emergency pressure relief valves.

c. Temporary construction activity between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.

Yarmouth N.S. Canada please

i dont have access to canada

How about OREGON?

Standards and Regulations:

(a) Road Vehicles:

(A) No person shall operate any road, vehicle which exceeds the noise level limits specified in Table 2 or in such a manner

to exceed the noise level limits specified in Table 3, except as otherwise provided in these rules.

(B) No person shall operate a road vehicle with any of the following defects:

(i) No muffler;

(ii) Links in the exhaust system;

(iii) Pinched outlet pipe.

© Non-conforming "classic" and other "special interest" vehicles may be granted an exception to this rule, pursuant to

rule 340-35-010, for the purpose of maintaining authentic equipment.

(B) Off-Road Recreational Vehicles:

(A) No person shall operate any off-road recreational vehicle which exceeds the stationary noise level limits specified in

Table 4 or in such a manner as to exceed the moving vehicle noise level limits specified in Table 4.

(B) No person shall operate an off-road recreational vehicle with any of the following defects:

(i) No muffler;

(ii) Links in the exhaust system;

(iii) Pinched outlet pipe.

file:///C|/action-elect/pdfnoise/OR-State.htm (13 of 34) [3/26/2009 10:42:18 AM]

© Trucks Engaged in Interstate Commerce. Motor vehicles with a GVWR or GCWR in excess of10,000 pounds which

are engaged in interstate commerce by trucking and are regulated by Part 202 of Title 40 of the Code of Federal

Regulations, promulgated pursuant to Section 17 of the Noise Control Act of 1972, 86 Stat. 1248, Public Law , 92-574,

shall be:

(A) Free from defects which adversely affect sound reduction;

(B) Equipped with a muffler or other noise dissipative device;

© Not equipped with any "cut-out" devices, "by-pass" devices, or any other similar devices; and

(D) Not equipped with any tire which as originally manufactured or newly retreaded has a tread pattern composed primarily

of cavities in the tread, excluding sipes and local chunking, not vented by grooves to the tire shoulder or

vented circumferentially to each other around the tire.

(d) Ambient Noise Limits:

(A) No person shall cause, allow, permit, or frill to control the operation of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, on

property which he owns or controls, nor shall any person operate any such motor vehicle if the operation thereof increases

the ambient noise level such that the appropriate noise level specified in Table 5 is exceeded as measured from either of

the following points, if located within 1000 feet (305 meters) of the motor vehicle:

(i) Noise sensitive property; or

(ii) A quiet area.

(B) Exempt from the requirements of this section shall be:

(i) Motor vehicles operating in racing events;

(ii) Motor vehicles initially entering or leaving property which is more than 1000 feet (305 meters) from the nearest

noise sensitive property or quiet area;

(iii) Motor vehicles operating on public roads; and

(iv) Motor vehicles operating OH-road for non-recreational purposes. Auxiliary Equipment Noise Limits:

(A) No person shall operate any road vehicle auxiliary equipment which exceeds the noise limits specified in Table 6, except

as otherwise provided in these rules.

(B) No person shall cause, allow, permit, or fail to control the operation of any road vehicle auxiliary equipment that

exceeds 50 dBA for more than 30 minutes between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. at any appropriate noise sensitive property

measurement point as specified in OAR 34%35-035(3)(B).

May i ask where you look? or what you searched to find the laws? i cant seem to find ones for here (Ireland) and would like to give them a quick read.

my neighbor is a police officer and he sent me the PDF files

Missippi please. Thanks in advance.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Archived