Kenosha County, WI? Or Wisconsin in general?

X2? Please.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Ohio's sound laws are a fucking joke. Each city seems like they make up their own rules and regardless of what they call "too loud", they always say that I was wayyy past that!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

i do not have access to washington state but if yo visit your local police depot and ask for noise code they should be able to tell you

Thanks, i searched noise code and finally got my answer.

Ireland:

The law in Ireland governing this area is (Section 108) of the Environmental Protection Agency Act 1992 and the Environmental Protection Agency Act (Noise) Regulations 1994 (SI No. 179 of 1994). While the law does not specifically mention an exact level or standard of noise that is illegal, it is clear that if neighbourhood noise is affecting the quality of life of a citizen, then they have a right to complain.

And that's it, so if it isnt affecting the quality of life, you are fine to play as loud as you like, anywhere. :D

Not only that, but its real though for someone to complain about noise levels to the cops thanks to having to fill out many forms and get sound level mesurments.

IDK what the law is in ny but in foulton county NY i was almost arested for my system ........

my cuzzin burp'ed it at 2 girls and didnt relize that on the other side of use were 3 cops on bikes lets just say i got to te light 1/2 block away and they had 2 cars after me so i stoped and played dumb lol " i didnt know it was illegal to have it that loud" and he asked my cuzin for his licence and i asked y and he told me so he could drive my pos home well i went down town i was so mad a that moment but then he ran my plates and told me it was my first and last warning and the next time i was going to jail he said i could do up to 30 days i dont know if he was bull shit'ing me or what but i still bump every day lol

IDK what the law is in ny but in foulton county NY i was almost arested for my system ........

my cuzzin burp'ed it at 2 girls and didnt relize that on the other side of use were 3 cops on bikes lets just say i got to te light 1/2 block away and they had 2 cars after me so i stoped and played dumb lol " i didnt know it was illegal to have it that loud" and he asked my cuzin for his licence and i asked y and he told me so he could drive my pos home well i went down town i was so mad a that moment but then he ran my plates and told me it was my first and last warning and the next time i was going to jail he said i could do up to 30 days i dont know if he was bull shit'ing me or what but i still bump every day lol

30 days! jees, extreme much?

....So did you pick up those girls? ;)

ohio same thing as washington

GAY, o'well, thanks any way!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

just a side note... I argued with a local cop about this when I was demo'ing a system...

He said "we have noise laws here"

I told him that I use Audison and Hertz equipment from Italy and it has a total harmonic distortion of .05% and that the Signal to noise ratio was greater than 100... he looked dumb founded for about 5 seconds and then said cool and left... I laughed for the rest of the night.. what a moron, I have no respect for the North Olmsted Cops who forgot what protect and serve is all about

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived