DC Sound Lab

Rusty! wheres my stickeR!? Oh btw Dc 120.4 amp has arrived

Well, The amp was scheduled to arrive tommorrow 9/11/09 but it arrived today 9/10/09. This amp has SEX written all over it. I don't know much bout amps accept the ohm's, voltage, rms ect.

It's a 4 channel amp that will be powering my Rockford Fosgate Punch Series 1652's and I'll be getting a Alpine head unit that has 3 pre outs to power everything. I'm very satisfied with the amp, but wheres my TEAM DC sticker? That's epic fail lol.

I'm in school atm be home in an hour 1/2 from now so those who wan't pictures stay tuned.

Saturday i'll be going to the audio shop it's out of my hands, They gonna install the components since my doors have no way to mount the speaker, without making a pod so i'm leaving it to the shop to do the work and it'll look nice I'll include build pictures of me trying to get the door off, and when I finally do FAIL and than the after work that the shop has done.

so, rusty thanks again! never seize to amaze me, accept this time u didn't hook me up with a sticker :(.

:01nocomment8so:

P.S this amp is heavy, the fed ex guy didn't even ring the door bell he just laid it at my door and left.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

nice! cant wait for pics of your new dc amp. then after that, i cant wait for the vids/pics :)

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Sounds to me like he needs more help in the shop to keep him on top of things :01nocomment8so:

:give_rose::friends:

-Drew

I'm not sure who, if anybody would be willing to do recones all day? :01nocomment8so:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I'm not sure who, if anybody would be willing to do recones all day? :01nocomment8so:

shit, if i could make even a couple dollars less than what i make now an hour doing recones all day i would do it in a heartbeat. because eventually you will move up to bigger and better things ;)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

nice! cant wait for pics of your new dc amp. then after that, i cant wait for the vids/pics :)

Sorry to dissapoint, but the amp won't be hooked up until I get my Alpine head unit that has 3 pre outs, the stock head unit I have won't work with the DC amp, I need to UPGRADE before I can use the amp.

Videos? My camera sucks have u seen my videos lol?

But i'll have pictures soon, and I just pmed Rusty bout the sticker cuz he promised!.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

shit, if i could make even a couple dollars less than what i make now an hour doing recones all day i would do it in a heartbeat. because eventually you will move up to bigger and better things ;)

like garbage detail..LOL

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

like garbage detail..LOL

hey thats work and pay by the hour lol :D ill take it haha. sorry back OT