Ok so i dated a girl for nearly 4 yrs, she lived with me for a yr, and i had planned on asking her to marry me when i finished college. Well she broke up with me back in march and we havent talked since, well back in may, a guy i would consider my brother, text me asking if it was ok if he dated her, me being the guy i am said sure if it makes u happy, well they have been together for less than 5 months and hes in the marines and according to her havent seen each other more than 6 times since they started dating, but they are now engaged and plan on getting married on oct. 3, well tell me what would you do, would u go to the wedding and be the bigger man, or not go and allegedly dissapoint the groom? I am completely torn because i still care alot about her, but idk if id be able to go to the wedding and keep my mouth shut.

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Ok so i dated a girl for nearly 4 yrs, she lived with me for a yr, and i had planned on asking her to marry me when i finished college. Well she broke up with me back in march and we havent talked since, well back in may, a guy i would consider my brother, text me asking if it was ok if he dated her, me being the guy i am said sure if it makes u happy, well they have been together for less than 5 months and hes in the marines and according to her havent seen each other more than 6 times since they started dating, but they are now engaged and plan on getting married on oct. 3, well tell me what would you do, would u go to the wedding and be the bigger man, or not go and allegedly dissapoint the groom? I am completely torn because i still care alot about her, but idk if id be able to go to the wedding and keep my mouth shut.

go get a smokeing hott girl and bring her, show your ex that look at what i got now and still be there for the groom

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

if a hotter better girl cant be found, just be straight up with your boy and tell him that you still arent all the way over her and dont go

but primary plan is find someone better cuz there is always someone better, and make her jealous

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

hmm i should be able to find a girl pretty easily. Ill post some pics up when i figure it out.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I agree with raytard

if a hotter better girl cant be found, just be straight up with your boy and tell him that you still arent all the way over her and dont go

but primary plan is find someone better cuz there is always someone better, and make her jealous

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

not trying to be a douche, but finding a hotter girl will only work for the time being, you said this guy was almost your brother, so im assuming in the near future youd be going to hang out with him and the odds of her being around would be pretty high, so the way i see it, or at least what i would do is either not go at all and basically leave him in the past and move on from him as a friend, or go to the wedding regardless of bringing a hot girl and just try to let it go and just be happy for your friend. youre stuck between a rock and a hard place, and both decisions will definitely leave you in some sort of conundrum

edit: and i mean as in finding a hot girl just to bring to the wedding will only work for a short time unless things take off with her towards a relationship or something its only something that will make you feel shittier afterwards

Edited by harrisonG

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

personally id just be real with your buddy and tell him how ya feel about it all. if he is really a good buddy like that then he should understand and go from there.just em though, im not one to play games like find another girl to bring or whatnot. if there is a marrage involved then a grown decision is called for nah meen lol. just my opinion. hope everthing works out for the best mang

your friend at least asked you if it was cool to go out with her some guys would'nt do that if it would be hard because you still have feelings for her then be honest to him and you need to move on life is to short to pine over some girl that dumped you bringing a smokin hot chick to the wedding is not goin to work what do you hope to get out of that ? she's moved on she's not goin to care who you bring do the same yourself move on

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1