Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

it was realy cool that we had a lot of new faces out there this year and a few really loud systems. good job justin, p, and gary. those really stood out in my mind. and the guys that drove out from tx. that was cool shit. pretty loud for a sub in a sub off a factory deck. good luck to you in the future. and to the little guys (AR staff) in the golf cart that shut down someones small personal grill.....fuck off. not going to hurt ar profit margin. i really wish i could rebuild to get out there again but just the walkikng around this weekemd has laid me up for a couple days. Ill get back out there someday. hope to see everyone stay with it and keep the sport strong and remember to bump safe and respectfully. keep all sht tlk frendly and compettitive. not mean and disrespectful.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

jdirty, im not mad about what he said, just tired of it. but there is some history behind what B slaps and i said. im sure he knows what im talking about and i hope he takes what i said to heart and just mellows out. we are all out there to have fun.

i actualy go to more shows that some of the people on your list :) and i am a part of team bassick now. i know very well that we need all the people we can get to come out to every show and without them the sport will die. i just dont want to have to walk on egg shells past one guy at every show. id rather make friends with everyone, i was just asking b slaps to give it that chance.

thank you for the compliment. i was disapointed i never got around to checking out your car. every time i saw you, you were in the lanes. but your car looks very clean from the outside. next time ill have to make sure to get a demo from you. wait... your in the bay area, what part?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what were you doing Logan?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived