cdt vs hertz vz diamond audio

benz280se

damn i didn't even read ur post n i typed out pritty much the same thing, weres goldsborh at? i live in nc too n my friends shop sells hertz n does good priceing on his stuff too

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i love diamond... everything that they sell is just amazing... (plus i think their older amps were just as good as rockfords new ones.) (like my amp) amp has no fan and i can run it all day every day and it sounds amazing ( i drove the car down to florida full tilt most of the way)... as for their speakers.. TOP NOTCH nothing like it.. esp the hex series.. thats what i run in our navi.. hex and they take a beating all day every day...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

honestly, if you dont like bright highs, focal is not the way to go

check out boston acoustic's sr series, its actually under your budget and would love to see 75wrms, they sound shockingly good, they're damn near perfect. i'd suggest the higher pro line, since you can find them in your price range, but the tweeter is much brighter and the midbass seems to be a bit lacking in comparison, they sound friggin amazing, but subdued isnt something i'd list.

pioneer d-series with the black woofers. amazing mids and midbass, and one of the smoothest tweeters ever. like ever ever. over 1in soft dome crossed at like 2500hz. again, would love 75wrms and are well under your budget

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I have cdt comps the classic line i think is what they are and honestly feel that the kick is missing from the mid bass section. focals are pretty bright. as are the MB quarts. I hear alot of great things about Hertz.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i found the lower end focals ($250) to be lacking in midbass. thats about all the input i can give. i have the same taste you do in comps and im very interested in what people's answers are here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Guest DC Power Kyle

I had the Focal 130KP and my mids were not bright at all and sounded natural as hell. I also get Focal speakers w/ authorized warranty as well... PM me if you want.

But yeah, in regards to the brightness, my Focal Access speakers were a bit bright, but the k2p series were the chit.

$300-400 can get you some CDT ES Gold Series

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

about the hertz, whats the best line to run with a 300w 2ch amp?

i want good mid/midbass but still clean highs, my buddies shop sells hertz n dd now n i was lookin at the hertz, witch ones are the grey ones with the ripple surround? those looked sick, but not tryin to get off topic but hertz should be a good brand, he's susposto be buildin a distplay so i can hear em sometime later

im leanin more twards sql now than just how loud i can go, if my house stereo can hit every note my car system should

i kinda want the overall sound kinda like u get from skullcandy headphones

those were the old hi-energy line

anyways the new hi-energy line is pretty much the same sound but better eye candy. also get the paper midbass the hv165L... that is my secret weapon for the Saab owners with blown door speakers (amped and set for low midbass)

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/default_en.htm

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

damn i didn't even read ur post n i typed out pritty much the same thing, weres goldsborh at? i live in nc too n my friends shop sells hertz n does good priceing on his stuff too

goldsboro is about an hour away from raleigh, stationed at seymour johnson AFB. where r u?

Archived