Dr. Johnson Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 I added all three of the last requests. :-)
Hellbound Train Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Just found this thread on farmville. Train could use more neighbors.
7jezuz7 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Just found this thread on farmville. Train could use more neighbors. I used to play a lot then I stopped, and now I have started again. So, feel free to add me and let me know you're from SMD or something like that at the e-mail [email protected] An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
VaNQuisH Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 first time i heard about this was on south park. Currently: * Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage * (2) Morel Ultimo 12's * (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm) * (1) Arc Audio 1200.6 * RF 360.3 DSP
superdave07 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 My girl is addicted to it, if you'd like to add her pm me. She will def help you out! Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
sphinxbccp Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I too am addicted.... add me... names mit rrac (tim carr backwards) im the only result with a picture... i look like a douche, i know lol Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
VaNQuisH Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 "I DONT WANT TO GET SUCKED IN!" Currently: * Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage * (2) Morel Ultimo 12's * (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm) * (1) Arc Audio 1200.6 * RF 360.3 DSP
Dr. Johnson Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 OK I am lvl 66 and I do not keep up real well with Farmville but I will add you and send you stuff when I have time. I have a lot of friends so daily will not happen. Sorry... Randy (assman) is lvl 70 and Hacker... is real close as well. I play Mafia wars alot so If you play that hit me up their too. I am lvl 1085 on it. my account is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1375303648&ref=profile add me and put smd and which game you play in the memo please. Thanks
Torres Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 i saw a farmville gift card at wally world the other day. i wanted to face palm right there in the isle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.