kimbo was talking on the radio about getting knocked out. he said he wasn't feelin it because they switched fighters on him, but there have been multiple occasions on witch he could have had a rematch with big money payouts but he didn't do it

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

seth got VERY lucky with that punch

and the heavyweights ground game isn't as good at the middle/light weight guys so I think kimbo will do fine on the ground

yea i agree that knockout was very lucky. and yea he belongs in the heavyweight class. fuckin diesel

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

one thing is FOR SURE lol brock will meet his match soon enough. there are some big ass guys coming in, haha wonder how much drama they will bring to the season lol

What makes you say that? Mir, Coture, Nogeura, Gonzaga, the list goes on and on of heavyweights with awesome ground game.

yessir MMA lol

Kimbo has the power to become good, but has a questionable chin.

this is true BUT what about the video of him knocking the dudes eye out? he let him punch him in the jaw TWICE and took it like a man (eventhough an MMA punch may be different)

What makes you say that? Mir, Coture, Nogeura, Gonzaga, the list goes on and on of heavyweights with awesome ground game.

and I'm talking about the guys who are in the house. those guys are true veterans