fresno show??

skittlesRgood

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol it was bad man 3 hours of driving the jeep the big fat crappy gm alt just got hotter and hotter, it wasnt until we stopped at the show that it melted the rubber off the wires on the positive stud and shorted out. smoke and glowing red melted bolts all the wires got hot, it was freaking awesome :D

interesting that the alt got that hot just from the engine being hot, there was no load on it.

so i had ma trusty wrench to remove the back batt bank and we got the underhood discconected....went to kragen got a newer style gm that didnt fit, so we just left the one on limping home with no system.

thank you everyone who helped get us out of there :P

so ive been saying this for 2 weeks...drew, we need to vent the jeep hood :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

so ive been saying this for 2 weeks...drew, we need to vent the jeep hood :)

oohhh! can i do it??? i got a drill bit!! :spiteful:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

litttleeee better than a drill bit would be nice :P i bought an angle grinder and cutoff wheel tonight, so i might swing by pick and pull and snag a second jeep hood and go to town on it, see what i come up with. :)

and for the record drews reply to the hood vent is "do it"

so i guess im the lazy one lol

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

and for the record drews reply to the hood vent is "do it"

so i guess im the lazy one lol

WHAT??? your the one that always says "do it". drew is the voice of reason.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

when is that?

Archived