fresno show??

skittlesRgood

psych now i can post my reply :D

^ that was cute http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Bitch you think my burban is the only car i got??????

who do you think you are????? smart ass lil punk you dont know shit and you think we are cool to talk shit to me were not so step the fuk back come talk to me when your loud low 150's aint shit

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

:blink: wow. :unknw:

really though no offense to any of you big guys.. alpine bill greg ray

IF i competed id rather stick in the aint shit classes.. EVERY TIME i see someone do over a 50 they blow shit. i dont understand how that is fun

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

IF i competed id rather stick in the aint shit classes.. EVERY TIME i see someone do over a 50 they blow shit. i dont understand how that is fun

i dont have that problem any more UNLESS i play the wrong track lol oops and vic the challange is the fun part!

but Bill Kimo and some other og's your right about these young punks..... talking about the convo we had at WCF

what was the title you gave em? all i do is try to help everyone and all i get is nobodys talking shit to me im done fux helpin anyone!

The reason you see louder cars ( like Alpine ) blow up gear is because they aren't afraid to push well beyond the limits. Anyone doing a 160 will go through gear to get that loud. It's extremely difficult to achieve those numbers that's why you don't see many people doing it.

Hell a few younger competitors have broken over the 150 mark, but that doesn't make them some heavy hitter. It makes them lucky ;) Try hitting over that number at every show for a few years before giving out a self proclaimed title of heavy hitter.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

also there is no such thing as an aint shit class all of em have there challanges and all of em are not easy be it burb or bass race

129 and 139 are easyer classes to do but are still hard to master

you guys got some bad ass sponsors or a big ass bank account. its fun to watch but damn thats crazy. i like to see greg blow stuff. he always makes a big joke out of it. :rofl:

/Rant

also there is no such thing as an aint shit class all of em have there challanges and all of em are not easy be it burb or bass race

129 and 139 are easyer classes to do but are still hard to master

i was just going off your comment "talk to me when your loud low 150's aint shit " but i know what you mean now i was a little slow :D

/Rant

i was just going off your comment "talk to me when your loud low 150's aint shit " but i know what you mean now i was a little slow :D

Well in Cali low 150'0s is loud but my goal is more global were low 150s are nothin compared to the guys doing 159.9 or 160 plus at every show my loudest in the shop 156.5 ain't shit as well

EVERY TIME i see someone do over a 50 they blow shit. i dont understand how that is fun

I did a 150 bassrace at Autorama and didn't blow a thing.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived