fresno show??

skittlesRgood

besides i heard bill's gonna be stompin on bishes with 32 lvl 5 18's ^_^

Only if YOU build them :rolleyes:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

ill be here working at the shop.

I hate Saturday shows.

Feel free to stop by though and check me out.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The suv comment was not a crack Its a known fact some are like crx's at a lower hz and easyer to get loud at a lower hz then hatch cars does anybody know why this is??? I do

with a crx style box the port is loading on to the back hatch if the port is close enough the hatch acts as an extended port and flows the air right up and over the subs to the mic. as for them being loud all I can think of is it being small and not much room for the wave length to decrease and lose SPL.

SUV's have lots of little places and cracks and 5 more windows to leak out SPL

do I win?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

all this drama lol its kinda funny :)

all this vehicle who can get louder nonsense, i wanna see someone take a f150 ext cab and make it loud no blowthrough sealed up, everyone i have talked to hasnt done it, do i win a cookie? mr.p call your keebler elf buddies and tell them i like those chocolate covered ones :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

gawdamn alpine, being a smartass is half the fun! the punk is the e-thuggin kickin in!

besides you wouldnt beatup on a dwarf wouldya :friends:

respect for you going to finals and having the integrity to stick it through competing for so many years (all you guys) i know i would never drive that far for this sport. shit i wont even drive to LA.

im a noob this is my first year and i think i only made 2 shows :D kinda shows you how much i care about numbers eh?

besides i heard bill's gonna be stompin on bishes with 32 lvl 5 18's ^_^

Did I ever say or imply I was gonna lay a hand in you no! No e thugin here just speaking my mind I think your comments are acting like a punk I will say your actin like a punk be smart ass to someone eles go ahead talk your shit I don't care just lost any respect I had for you Is all

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

with a crx style box the port is loading on to the back hatch if the port is close enough the hatch acts as an extended port and flows the air right up and over the subs to the mic. as for them being loud all I can think of is it being small and not much room for the wave length to decrease and lose SPL.

SUV's have lots of little places and cracks and 5 more windows to leak out SPL

do I win?

No you lose not saying anything you said is wrong but SUVs get loud at low hz cause the back cargo area has a really low res. Ferq. To cancell out road noise and other out side noise the spl in a car is you res. Freq allways helps out alot when the car is already there

Now this only works for boxes in the back the front of the car has a res. Of 50 hz or more so if you wall it say buh bye low tones

all this vehicle who can get louder nonsense, i wanna see someone take a f150 ext cab and make it loud no blowthrough sealed up, everyone i have talked to hasnt done it, do i win a cookie? mr.p call your keebler elf buddies and tell them i like those chocolate covered ones :)

always thinkin bout food :P

whats funny is this thread is about the fresno show and half aren't even going

EDIT: very interesting Alpine why is my peak in my tahoe 39-42hz? is it my box?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Your problem is that your truck has a res ferq. In the 50's and tune to the 30's and is fighting the fact your truck wants to be played at 50 something hz only way I know around that is like jack a lot of cone area with a lot of power

this ain't drama in my book just some un needed shit talking

Archived