shipping problem? beware of who you sell to

If the packaging is within reason, then over tightening the bolts would be my next guess. I have personally done it in the past, and it sucks. but it happens.

Lets rule out the first before we talk about the second.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

thats odd that you say it was so thin. the box was almost 2 inches bigger than the battery every way i bought one of those larger disposable ice chest and used the whole thing.3 to 4 layers.. and why would you never doing business with me so excited to buy the battery not open it for a week. and tell me you did and it was all good? the 1st thing i always do is check for damages.

i will send you pictures tomorrow of the styrofoam tomorow morning

and honestly i have been supper bussy with school right now and someother shit and i already explained why i posted that in the feed back thread and i understand that man how you may not beileve me but that is how my mind works and shit if there is nothing i can do about this damaged batt then fuck my life man but honestly i am not trying to scam anyone here bro

i will say one last thing before i butt out of the convo..... its not like its a traditional top post battery... in other words... there are no big terminals sticking up to get damaged even if it got dropped or something like that during shipping...

honestly the only scenario that comes to mind would be that you were installing it and over tightened the terminal and it cracked or something along those lines....... but of course i have no idea what really happened to it, im just stating my observation and creative mind...lol...

anyway i feel like i have spammed up this topic enough... my advice would be for you to get ahold of fedex and try to make an insurance claim...

if you look at my build thread there is a post in there that says i was planning on installing it this weekend

well call fedex and file a claim ill see what i can do over here. like i said in pm i doubt they will do much being that its been a week.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ya i told him its out of my hands. in the beginning i wasnt even gonna sell it to him because he didnt want to sign for it.he said there is nobody home during the days.. so i asked chode being that he was on tdh if he was a trust worthy person . he said ya go for it. so i told cthedinger ok ill do it but im not responsible if something happens to it. like it getting lost stolen bla bla he said cool ill take full responsibility. so i said ok and as soon as he finished paying i shipped it. a couple days after it was delivered and not hearing anything from him. i started sending pm's after the 3rd he said he got it. and after he opened it and read the voltage he would post feedback..well yesterday he posted feedback saying it was as described.

had he opened it the day he got it as 156% of people do. i would of tried to work with him, but a week later and after saying he looked at it. i cant do anything about it. all i can do i figure out how to help him with the claim. if it was a problem on my part fedex wouldnt of let me ship it. they looked at the packaging and the box and said it was perfect. i filled out the form and they put it on a shelf. :unknw:

/Rant

you definately fucked the battery. that box is perfect. i dont even feel the need to sugarcoat it. when i ordered a sub from cali, the box came extremedly fucked up. You could tell it is a shipping error. but whenthe box is still in perfect condition like that one was, fuck that, you did something,

it seems that way

damn i hope he isnt trying to get over on me :(

/Rant

Vic, what i say for you to do is let him go ahead with the claim, and then see where it goes from there. Personally, and im really not trying to shit n anyone, even though it may come out that way, but it seems like it broke and now hes trying to use a claim to fiix the problem. Those cracks show that it is in line with tightening error but you'll just have to wait and see what happens.

so lets say fedex does say it was damaged in shipping or some other bs will they take the money back from me?

edit:its funny you said it looks like he screwed it up. bill asked if he over tightened it. my buddy said thats what happened when he overtightened his.

edit: ill hold my tongue for a while

/Rant

so you've got super seller feedback and its your fault :rolleyes:

I hope everything gets taken care of but I think Bill is right on this one there are warnings all over every battery I have owned and every time I do something with my battery my dad ALWAYS tells me not to tighten to much otherwise it cracks the case

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived