dB Don Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 So what companies currently make a 30+band 1/3 octave parametric EQ these days, I know about the kicker piece, but who else? Not interested in anything less for bands but a good one with PC hook up would be nice. -Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 So what companies currently make a 30+band 1/3 octave parametric EQ these days, I know about the kicker piece, but who else? Not interested in anything less for bands but a good one with PC hook up would be nice. Phoenix Gold had one and so did Audio Control... 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
korey_hofer Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 you could always look at the fosgate 3sixty.2 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Neel Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 audison bitone... Too Much Stuff to list .
Boon Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 30+ band parametric, ouch. I'd look old-school unless you have a lot of cash to throw around. If you do, look into the Pioneer DEQ-P90 or whatever it is. I know that thing is pretty grunty. 10.x volts fo' life!
slmd95s10 Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 Eclipse EQ2102 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66 Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4 Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components Rear: Pioneer coax's Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.