harrisonG Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 sony vx1000 2000 Nissan Xterra -Infinity 6020cs components -Infinity 692.7 6x9s -DC LVL 4 12 -AQ1200 -Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U -4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions
inm Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 Link to Camera on BetBuy.com Key parts: Touch screen. 1080p HD. 8GB internal, up to 8GB removable (Memory Stick) On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
DrpChvy Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 This is the video camera i use: Sony DCR-HC26 MiniDV Digital Handycam Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DCR-HC26-Digita...r/dp/B000E0K7EK This is the digital camera i use: Canon PowerShot SD600 6MP Digital Elph Camera with 3x Optical Zoom http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digi...l/dp/B000EMWBT2
tejcurrent Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 This is The One I Have I'm in The Market For a New One It Takes Great Pics But I Don't Like Quality Of The Vids Sony Cyber Shot DSC W200 x2 for pics. Excellent camera for the money imo. I use a Samsung, I believe this model: I normally only use it on vacation and dvd-rws are a lot cheaper and hold a lot more time- especially if you film a lot. For some system vids you probably wont be taping hours at a time, but for multi-week getaways I like it. tejcurrent XS Power T3
01xtreme Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 for pics I use the Nikon D60 for video I use the insignia HD camcorder jville posted earlier. great video quality...horrible audio. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
doug118 Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 such a sick camera for $300 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218106991958 dual touchscreen, 12 megapixel, and records in HD name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
01xtreme Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 such a sick camera for $300 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218106991958 dual touchscreen, 12 megapixel, and records in HD name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> We just got that in at my store...havent had the chance to use it, but looks like a pretty cool camera My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Jville140db Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 Well to answer my own question meade uses this camera Sony DSC W200. I dont know what the current model is this one can be had still for 250 to 400 dollars. EDIT HA HA its the one you were lookin at thats freakin messed up i had to dig through the forum for like 20 mins or so. Car is 2010 Scion Tc Currently in car Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service Wiring- all rockford nuff said Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275 Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db MECP Advanced CEA # 110531 BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!! QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>
bumonskateboard6 Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 For pictures: Canon Rebel XTi For Video: Sony HDR-SR7 Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted September 21, 2009 Author Report Posted September 21, 2009 Well to answer my own question meade uses this camera Sony DSC W200. I dont know what the current model is this one can be had still for 250 to 400 dollars. EDIT HA HA its the one you were lookin at thats freakin messed up i had to dig through the forum for like 20 mins or so. Yea Thats The One I Got Now Its a Good Camera For Pics I Just Don't Like Quality Of The Vids
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.