Sonic Electronix

Any Funny stories about making store owners mad

not with bass. i pissed off a store owner once because i didnt fall for his bull shit. i went in for 10awg speaker wire, tried to sell me some shit that looked like 18awg but still wanted to charge me as much as 10awg. went to some other wire, said it was 10awg, charged more than what it should cost but it was still only 12awg. when i pointed out that its 12awg he got all pissed off at me. "what do you want?! i dont know what you want!" "fucking 10awg dude" "well i dont have it!" "why didnt you say that in the 1st place??"

that guy pissed me off.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I was on a roadtrip and stopped at McDonald's, the drive thru was packed so I went inside. While I was inside my friend turned my music up, when I went back to my car the manager came out complaining about not being able to hear at the drive thru. He then asked me what did I have. When I told him one 12 he didn't belive me, so I popped the trunk and started laughing. He couldn't believe it was only one sub.

Edited by justinlc3

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

was driving by a food lion...i usually turn it down in areas like that but i still have it going a little and this lady whos the manager there comes out...and she SCREAMS..."you always pass by here with your stereo blasting" i say "my bad i didnt think it was that loud...but dont come at me yelling like that"...and she says "all you do is play your stereo and i got you license number and im calling the co...." at the end of cops before she finished i just CRANKED the bass knob and said "WHHAATTT I CANT HEAR YOU MY BASS IS TOO LOUD"

so about 30 seconds later i turn off my truck and shes still rambling on..."i just tell her shut the fuck up...why are you still going on and on"...then i went into food lion and got some stuff....i hate people like that...i can understand comming out and saying can you turn it down a little but dont come out screaming at me especially when my shit was barely up

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

when I worked at circuit city I still had the cavalier with the XXXs15s walled off with an orion 2500d to each. We would get slow in the install bay and would pull it in, open the doors to the store and shake the cds off the shelf. The store manager used to be pissed until he saw how many people would roll in the door asking about it. Even though I didnt run a single strand of wire from there it sold product. music section used to hate it because it must take a while to pick up all those cds :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I got one

So when drew and i met at carl's Jr (i was buying the 700s from him) we where just chillin / talkin and he asks if i wanna demo of the DC wall. so i say sure... after about 5min a lady comes out screaming and cussing like a mother f•cker sayin "TURN THAT FUCKING NOISE DOWN I CANT EAT WITH ALL THAT GOD DAMN NOISE GOING" those where her exact words iirc. so we stopped and all the fun was over

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

I was sitting in the McDs drivethru waiting for my food. Some punk behind me starting yelling shit about how his car was louder than mine (I live in a small town. My car is known.) So I crank up Lollipop and about 2 minutes later. A lady sticks her head out of the window and yells at me. I turn it down. She pulls he head back in. I turn it back up. She sticks her head out again and yells. So I turned it down and got up to the window. My Gf who was working window was laughing her ass off. I took my food and left.

I have also pissed off a local audio shop owner because I knew more than he did. I guess people get offended by a high school kid knowing more about their business than they do.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

I was sitting in the McDs drivethru waiting for my food. Some punk behind me starting yelling shit about how his car was louder than mine (I live in a small town. My car is known.) So I crank up Lollipop and about 2 minutes later. A lady sticks her head out of the window and yells at me. I turn it down. She pulls he head back in. I turn it back up. She sticks her head out again and yells. So I turned it down and got up to the window. My Gf who was working window was laughing her ass off. I took my food and left.

I have also pissed off a local audio shop owner because I knew more than he did. I guess people get offended by a high school kid knowing more about their business than they do.

true

sitting at chipotle givin a demo back when I first got my 18 and there is a wells fargo right next door.

played maybe half a song and a lady from the bank comes out and said I was shaking the windows in the building and shaking her desk in the back :lol:

I stopped after she said that and she asked what I had and told her an 18 and since guitar center is like a block away she asked if I got it from gutiar center :rofl:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple