Sonic Electronix

Any Funny stories about making store owners mad

back when i was doing almost 149s and choking people with my setup, having a car audio installer of one of the shops that i go to alot, jump out of my car because he couldnt breath and then saying that it was insanely loud.. LOL, i miss those days

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I was in a McDonalds drive-thru with some friends, and there was only 4 cars ahead of us, but it was going on 10 minutes in line; so we decided the best thing to do was bomb the bass.

Not to long after the song started someone stuck their head out the first window (the one you usually pay at) and said something to the extent of "turn that down, the dishes are vibrating on the shelves."

I was honored, and I was also glad I didn't order any food from there, cause I could be assured it would be laced with spit.

oqlh02.jpg

Last year, I was at one of our local shops with my GF getting some 1/0 terminals (I was desperate). It was a Saturday and pretty busy. The owner there has two JL 13W7s in his Slobalt with two 1000/1 and thats his product mover. He sells W7s by letting people sit in his car. Yeah it was loud, but I had to go ahead and say mine was louder. Like most nubes he gets all pissy and tells me to pull my car up to the front of the store next to his. BTW, I only had the 12" Solo X and the Memphis 4kw pushing about 2200w due to weak electrical. He was so sure his W7s could beat my single twelve that he asked everyone who worked there to come outside. I think he was going to try and embarass me. Well I drop some Sean Paul "U ain't know" chopped and screwed and his face was shocked. Couldn't believe that his system got beat by a 12", oh and mine got lower too. So, I had my GF stick her head in the window and showed him how hair moves. He had two different girls try it in his car...nothing. He pretty much embarassed himself and like any nube pulled the "well how much did yours cost" trying to justfy himself. I told him $650 for the amp and $225 for the sub. And I could just tell he was bummed. Sorry for the long story, but this was the highlight of my bass career so far. Needless to say, I doubt he sold any W7s that day and I had atleast a dozen people ask me what I was running and where they can get it. My ten minute venture for terminals turned into a two hour, two car, car show. Good times, nothing like dissing an audio shops store owner. And dickface still won't hire me! Bunch of nubes run the place.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and this is the same shop that said I couldn't fit an 18" in my car. I will be showing them how wrong they are as soon as my shit shows up. Maybe then I'll get a job there and bring some know how to the shop. Nubes.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i was an ass once ill never do it again. i was driving behind a car that was driving pretty slow, i was pissed at how slow the car was going so i let my beat play.2 dc 18s and dc 3000) we came to a stop light the person threw her arms out the window..... SO i turned it up. thinking in my head bitch you want to drive 20 in a 35 ? i dealt with your slow ass now you deal with me. well a second later she jumps out screaming. so i turn it down to hear what she says now im really mad because i just missed the green light..she repeats " your shaking my car and killing my head turn that shit down i have stage 3" my reply was bitch i have lvl4s ..she went running to her car jumped in and blew through the intersection ..

well my retarded ass went home and told my wife, she tells me stage 3 is cancer stage 4 your usually bout to die. i thought it was funny and still laugh at how i tell the story . but i felt like a douche bag.

oh one more time i was at mcdonalds they messed up my order so i went around front wifes cousin went in and they gave him a bag he took it and we left...... well i get almost home to find out they messed it up again! so i went back mad i parked in front of the building playing my music full tilt everyone is looking at me then looking at the roof in the store like WTF!!! i laugh as im watching the windows shake. my wifes cousin gets in.i turn it down he says damn i was waiting for something to fall. so i check the bag to make sure they got it right, the the manager comes out and said you know you made my customers mad? i looked and said ya and im happy i had to come back 2 times to get my order right. a few days later i meet a kid that works there, he tells me the manager gets pissed every time he sees my truck pass the store . lol

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

when I had put my planet audio 15's in my truck some at work wanted to hear it I turned it up real quick but someone in the offices came out telling me to turn it down they said they had costomers on the phone and all they could hear is the bass and the building rattling back around 90, 91 when I was a teenager my first system I had two cerwinvega 12's with moddified coils and an hifonics zues amp and this indian that owned a seven 11 store in antioch where I would go criusing sometimes I pulled up to his store blasting some 2 live crew and he came out srteaming that I was shaking his store and the shelves ha! ha! I sure miss the days of being able to cruise

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

i was an ass once ill never do it again. i was driving behind a car that was driving pretty slow, i was pissed at how slow the car was going so i let my beat play.2 dc 18s and dc 3000) we came to a stop light the person threw her arms out the window..... SO i turned it up. thinking in my head bitch you want to drive 20 in a 35 ? i dealt with your slow ass now you deal with me. well a second later she jumps out screaming. so i turn it down to hear what she says now im really mad because i just missed the green light..she repeats " your shaking my car and killing my head turn that shit down i have stage 3" my reply was bitch i have lvl4s ..she went running to her car jumped in and blew through the intersection ..

well my retarded ass went home and told my wife, she tells me stage 3 is cancer stage 4 your usually bout to die. i thought it was funny and still laugh at how i tell the story . but i felt like a douche bag.

thats pretty fucked up, but it still cracks me up with the level 4 line lmao...im going to hell

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

most of the people that piss me off are the ones that walk in and go "do you guys sell eff eye subs? like those btls" ....i usually just tell them that no store in the world sells em and good luck.

the only time i was ever a dick with my bass was at taco bell. it was like 2am and they were empty and honestly left me infront of the board for a full minute or two before taking my order...slowly and wrong...and then left me at tthe window for 5 minutes. At that point I just started seeing if i could pull a steve meade and get their little doors to open. I didnt, but it wasnt 20 seconds before i saw the guy running around the kitchen putting my stuff in bags and handing it to me.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i was once driving to the gas station to get some cheetos and a soda. this happened in a wekend at night. got to the gas station then theres like 2-3 cars (lowriders) bumping there music. and i had mines real LOW. i had my amp off and sub off. just had the mids and highs. so i go park go in the store and i hear the owners of the lowriders telling the cashier how loud it gets inside their car and blah blah...so im just there just walking taking my time(being nosy) haha..so after they finally went outside i go up to the cashier and pay up my shit. then this dude was like :clapping::rolleyes: .he was happy as hell..then i ask him."hey man you okay"? then he goes yeah brotha just cant believe their systems can break store windows and crap. then i was like " :lol::lol: oh really?..then i go tell the cashier."man thats imposible. yeah theres systems out there that could break windshield but not a store window". it has never been seen before..then he tells me. so that G thug(lol) told me lies. then i just crack my self up hard.. then i go ask him..what else did they tell you?.he goes nothing really just that they have 3 lighting audio 12's with 6,000watts and crap. then i go "man bro maybe in their world they think they have that. then his like oh really?.so after im doing paying i tell him "wana go hear MY system..i have a DC lvl 2 15 on 2,000rms+(by that time my sub needed a recone. and needed the sub to blow.and i know that TOO much for lvl 2. we all know that) so he goes sure..so we go out. the same guys are still outside bumping there music and crap. i just laught and kept walking. we get to my Trailblazer turned the car on and played "hypnotize - young jeezy" volume 33-35. the dude was just like confused.lol..once the bass hit. he jumped covered his ears..i aint gonna lie. the shit was slapping so hard his signs and windows were flexing.(store).after i lowered it down. the guy was "HOLY SHIT DUDE". that shit took my air out..i just laught...next thing you know the G's..lol. come over and start saying GOD DAMN your shit slapps..i couldnt here my music at all..(not saying my shit was way louder but we were parked right next to eachother so..)5 mins later some old lady that lives around their came with her stick trying to kick my ass for not letting her hear her t.v.LOL.i was like SORRY..

Edited by DUBIE

Those are some good stories! I always love the "pissed" ones.

When I was 16(1996), my cousin had a minivan with 12 12" pioneers and about 2400rms to the subs. We were at the county fair for my cousins GF's beauty padgent that went on past midnite. Well I got tired of hanging around, so I got the keys and headed to the parking lot. While they were still mingling at the stage, I was in the van jamming. I start playing some bass music from an MTX CD(mid 90's), opened all the doors, tuned it out some, and just played with it for about 20minutes when some guy pulls next to the van bitchin. "Turn that sh*t down, people are trying to sleep, some of us have to work for a living, go play that sh*t at the police office". You could tell the guy had bed head and he was in his Pj's with pillow face.

Keep the stories going! :hairtrick:

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

most of the people that piss me off are the ones that walk in and go "do you guys sell eff eye subs? like those btls" ....i usually just tell them that no store in the world sells em and good luck.

Ain't that the truth. I'm sick of every high school kid who has saw a youtube video with a BTL coming in asking if we have them or how much it would be to build a box for one!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000