my dog understands how to bargain...

I spoil the hell out of my dogs. I constantly buy them toys, bathe them (which they love), take them to baseball fields to just run around in.. hell I even buy them food that costs $5/lb just because its one of the healthiest foods on the market

BUT, if they shit and/or pee in the house then they get ZERO attention from me for the rest of the day, which usually works. once in a while when I'm busy doing something outside and I forget them inside the house and they make a mistake thats my own fault so I don't punish them

Make a video of this so we can determine the dog's symptoms.

LOL! That just struck me as funny for some reason. :)

One of our pits will howl when you play "Who Let the Dogs Out". We didn't teach him either. He did it all on his own.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Make a video of this so we can determine the dog's symptoms.

i didnt record him leaving but i did grab my phone and recorded him coming back into my room with the chewy. not sure itll prove anything though lol. might have to break out the camcorder tomorrow. (the things we do while we are unemployed)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

he just wants attention. if I'm not paying attention to my dogs and they want to play, they will start knocking shit over to get my attention then once I look at them they bark and jump all around

My pitbull used to do that. She also used to come lay right in my lap while I was watching tv and not paying attention to her. That was all she wanted was attention.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

My dog has learned that when I get up for no reason and go get him a treat, it means he has to go in his crate because I'm leaving... And he's starting to learm that when my pager (fire & EMS) goes off, that he has to go in the crate aswell...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Had a dog who knew how to sniff out any and all drugs. He was a stoner dog but then he learned the smells of other shit.

Example; Jeff walks in says hi sits down in the rocking chair. Dugan (my dog) would sit at perfect attention right infront of him staring at him. Naturally of course he had sniffed Jeff as he walked in, but didnt know shit. I asked Jeff if he had any drugs in my house. He denied it but I convinced him to empty his pockets. Sure enough about a 1/4 oz of bud and a small bit of powder. The dog didnt try and steal it but just stared at him till he lit it.

Damn stoner dog.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

My pitbull used to do that. She also used to come lay right in my lap while I was watching tv and not paying attention to her. That was all she wanted was attention.

success! some one elce has seen this.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

For some odd reason my Jack Russel is addicted to peanuts, so we nicknamed her "peanut" lol. Anyways, she has learned to crack peanut shells with her teeth and get the peanuts out. Peanuts are probably bad for dogs but she loves the hell out of them and begs and whimpers until you drop one for her.

I know its not related, just a weird trick she picked up that you usually don't see dogs do. You can drop a whole peanut and within seconds she has it open and eats them.

My jack russel does the same thing with ice cubes.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

how does he get peanut out of ice?