Cr@sh Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 at least he can sing???? hahaha haha yea I seen that too, and all of files on photobucket, computer forensics are becoming a fun hobby! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
Guest Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 http://www.topflightjax.com = meatspin? WTF. rerouting ftw?
Cr@sh Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 http://www.topflightjax.com = meatspin? WTF. rerouting ftw? That I didn't do. It was like that! I definetly would not use pron I just had some fun with his folder names. My old install at cardomain, never finished!
BassAddict32 Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 DANG! vid deleted! people are stupid. they're just calling him out to get attention. OHH LOOK AT ME! I'M CALLING OUT STEVE! i'm sorry, but if you're going to call ANYONE out, have a good reason, and a good system to back it up. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
BulletInjection Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 DANG! vid deleted! people are stupid. they're just calling him out to get attention. OHH LOOK AT ME! I'M CALLING OUT STEVE! i'm sorry, but if you're going to call ANYONE out, have a good reason, and a good system to back it up.Yeah I was messaging him and he wants to bass battle and put money on it.... calling me out now. At SBN its goin down!!! My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Kian Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 lol thats messed up. Just because he called Steve out, everyone is on a RAGE??? --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
justin smith Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 shits so funny.....meatspin is disgusting, and youve been hacked by cr@sh everywhere with i fail's on all the builds.lolololololol justin smith 1996 mercury grand marquis 20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20 cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast) 2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port kicker zx650.4 componets in still the works 200amp motorcraft alt xs power d3100 (beast) kenwood ddx512 h.u. you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth and BTW your girl just called me.... pure pwnage
SQMonte Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 oh god here we go!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif I'm not even gonna check it out, dude obviously wants attention Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 someday ill go to the east but at the moment, i RARELY even drive 2 hours to the east which would be Reno, NV - i dont travel very far outside of my area due to my daily schedule. If i ever start making some big money, big enough to quit my job, i will for SURE hit up east, west, south and north maybe even overseas.......right now though, i cant. I want to though!come thru mississippi? as sad as this is...boys will be boys. Each one has to show how much bigger there dick is than the next. And it will always be like that. It doesnt matter if you are Steve Meade or you are Joe Blow from Little Rock,AK with one 12". You will always find atleast one person who can hate on you. And as a wise man once said.. "Fuck the haters, they are all we need to survive!" read muh quote
AI James Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 guess i missed out videos deleted
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.