newls1's HUGE 8"s of fury x2 (Starts page 15 for newest update 3/17/13)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a little "TXT" update... I got laid off from work, and I HONEST TO GOD was 1 day away from buying my 18"s... :unknw: So anyways, im going a different route with my drivers as soon as I can land another EMS job here hopefully soon. Im going to be going with Fi BL's as their new 2011 version is a fucking beast, and quite sure they will make me happy. PLUS, and this is a MAJOR PLUS.... THEY ARE 100% MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA!! So I like that... And a THANK YOU goes out to NDMstang65 (Nick) for all his knowledge, help, and support... IDK if anyone here has ever talked to him about driver questions, but let me say... gawd damn, he is a smart fellow :pardon: OK... Hopefully next update will be pictures of 4 18"s ... CROSSING FINGERS

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Looking forward to this build being finished, sucks to lose your job, I'm sure you'll find new placement.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Looking forward to this build being finished, sucks to lose your job, I'm sure you'll find new placement.

Thank you... I can't believe I've been working on this build for so long.... If I wasn't laid off 3weeks ago... EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE! THat kills me. Ol'well, I'll have to wait till the next job, and when I feel "Secure" enough to order stuff again, the ball will get rolling. May take a few months, but it will happen....

Sorry to here about the job man i have had 6 job interviews this week alone, It can be brutal.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Little update.. Since I still have no damn job right now, I took this RE 8 that I've had for awhile and Brian (sanitarium) and i built a T-Line for it. Neither of us have ever heard a T-Line or built one, so this was a fun project. Box is DAMN HUGE for a little 8". If I remember right its like 35.5 x 11 x 12 something like that.. Huge for an 8! well, took a few hours to cut, glue, screw, and assemble the T-Line... Put my RE 8 in, and wired it up to my Old School MTX amp which is only 100w +/- ... The look on our faces was REDICULOUS!!!! So fucking clean sounding, and has excellent bass response. Honest to god, it sounds like I have 2 12's in the back with 500watts going to them.. This T-Line and that RE 8 are gawd damn impressive. Damn mirrors shake, floor shakes, etc... :) So with that all said, this morning I did all the body work on the box... bondo, wood filler, all the sanding, etc... Took about 6hrs from start to finish. Then laid down 2 coats of Fleckstone (Just like I did on my 4 18 box) and well, since my body work came out so good on the box, the finish is perfect.. Reinstalled everything, and now I have temporary boom till I can buy my 4 18"s again.... Here are some pictures...

2011-09-12113610.jpg

2011-09-12113619.jpg

2011-09-12133624.jpg

2011-09-12133640.jpg

2011-09-12140002.jpg

2011-09-12140026.jpg

2011-09-11201157.jpg

2011-09-12140019.jpg

Nice build ant that T-line is SICK! U still doing the Audio Que lettering on the angled part of the box? cant wait for vids!

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Nice build ant that T-line is SICK! U still doing the Audio Que lettering on the angled part of the box? cant wait for vids!

No, Im pretty sure I'll be going with FI again... The new BL's are tasty!

Archived