newls1's HUGE 8"s of fury x2 (Starts page 15 for newest update 3/17/13)

DJ just sent me an email, Really liked this design, and he said he is going to send me a few decals to try out for the beauty panel. If the decals just dont look right, I will "TRY" to copy the AQ FONT, on to foam, and try to make those letters myself.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

F-ed up night, Fuck it, your going on VACA soon, dont bring stress into your vaca!

the stress of freezing my butt off in my truck this morning and realizing i need to quit putting off my heater core replacement .... that and possibly moving :censored:

Ok, spent my morning/afternoon working on this box. I added more internal bracing, 45degree glassin on the back portion of the box (MEADE STYLE) I also added more bracing to the front top, and rear top of the box using 2x4's and 1x1, also doubles as a "nailer" when I screw down my top baffles, much more wood to screw thru, then the 3/4"MDF! It made a nice difference as far as stability goes. I think all I have left is more fiberglass (went thru 1 1/2 gallons today) Here are the pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^^^^^Finishing up all my bracing, this box is STURDY^^^^^^^^

Posted Image

^^^^^^Just waiting for the resin to dry^^^^^^^^

Posted Image

^^^^^^Resin'ed 45's..First time doing this, and i think it came out pretty good^^^^^^^

Posted Image

^^^^^ Couldn't get the damn clog out from under the cap, so I had to cut the metal, then poured it out into my mixer^^^^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived