Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

bad weather? I bet you can blow all that bad weather away, try it someday :D

LOL, I just might be able too.

awesome builds like this this make me want to wall my truck off lol. everything looks great. i like the two tone

Do it man. Do a V2 of the 32 8's build :D.

Heres a quick vid of a shirt trick I made today.

Just went thru the whole build man, this shit looks great, very nice skills been your first time glassing too, honestly the sexiest part of the build is the box trim, looks awesome; What´s the box spces? thing is moving tons of air!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Dimensions eh not certain on exact measurements but its 13 cubes after displacement of subs port and all bracing

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

thats gonna do a badass hair trick nice job man

It does them pretty good, just need to actually record it.

Just went thru the whole build man, this shit looks great, very nice skills been your first time glassing too, honestly the sexiest part of the build is the box trim, looks awesome; What´s the box spces? thing is moving tons of air!!

Thanks man, it was not as hard as I thought is was going to be, glassing for the first time. I wish I would have used a different material for the doors though. Used way to thin of a cloth. Yes I agree with you on the trim being the sexiest part. And box specs are 13 cubes with about 135 inches of port, tuned to 33hz.

Dimensions eh not certain on exact measurements but its 13 cubes after displacement of subs port and all bracing

Yea this! :D

Nice.........Now I cant wait to hear this..

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Archived