4 15" btls wall in a 99' silverado

nice man.Just wondering how you atached the side trim pieces to the box and how you got the front of the box so clean like that is that paint it looks good.

acually its pressure fitted in the top with padding on the back so it doesnt rattle against the front, and the piece i have along the bottom samwiches it beetween. but im putting batts down there so its going to change. and the front is the FORMICA weve been talking bout.

i have somewhat of a hookup if u wanna call it that hahaha

and anyone got any kinetik 2400's they wanan get rid of?? lol id ask my boss for cost but i dont want himl knowin bout this wall and i think my cost is like 250? idk

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

pisses me off that i can barely fit 2 18's in my crew cab... but that build is sick man, where you gna mount the amps?

amps goin on the side of the box ware the door opens. idk how im going to dress it up tho lol i think of something.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

acually its pressure fitted in the top with padding on the back so it doesnt rattle against the front, and the piece i have along the bottom samwiches it beetween. but im putting batts down there so its going to change. and the front is the FORMICA weve been talking bout.

i have somewhat of a hookup if u wanna call it that hahaha

and anyone got any kinetik 2400's they wanan get rid of?? lol id ask my boss for cost but i dont want himl knowin bout this wall and i think my cost is like 250? idk

lol ebay bro thats where i got all my kinetik's

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

alrite so ive done some research on my battery situation and i can either do 2 2400's behind the seat or 6 or 8 1400's in a row. i know i would get alot more with the bank of 1400's but i dont know how cost effective it would be. im 99% sure im going to be using a stetsom 7k2d. i just dont knwo if the 2 2400's would be enough. what do you guys think???

P.S. No i cant put the in a tool box in the back lol

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

On heavy music, I would same you are going to see 350-400 draw @ .5 ohm, so with a stock alt I would say two 2400's not enough. What load are you going to run it at?

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

On heavy music, I would same you are going to see 350-400 draw @ .5 ohm, so with a stock alt I would say two 2400's not enough. What load are you going to run it at?

1 ohm

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived