R.I.P. Blue Bomber / DC Wall R.I.P

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

OR

i can figure out a way to do a 2.2L Turbo swap and just make everything under the hood badass. low profile fans, i want three large case GMs on the damn thing and still be able to drive around without feeling like a tank!

MuHahahaha

oh wait. costs money.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i feel like crying now =(

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I wonder if those people with badass systems that ride a geometro have problems like this.

I remember being in one of my buddy's geo and he had trouble going up one of our neighborhood hills.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

It drove like a Tank, but i never had any serious problems till now.

Hell it drove to and from Reno twice a week for several months! and those roads on 80 over the mountains are not smooth or easy

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

if you wanted to do the engine swap just start checking out the junkyard's probally get one with tranny included for not so bad a price those turbo engines are built solid be a nice upgrade try to find one that not been stripped of all the brackets or the brain you will need it and the wiring harness to

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

roll it off a cliff :rolleyes:

next car can get a dc port wall/cutthrough ;)

seriously tho, unless we do it ourselves its not worth doing. any transmission shop can "rebuild" it but with the stress your putting on it i cant imagine them doing a lasting job. You need something V8 rear wheel drive and from the early 70's. that way theres no smog, its a tank ,literally, parts are everywhere, and its worth restoring :D

:( maybe we can get lucky and find that turbo mirage somewhere :D

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

I wonder if those people with badass systems that ride a geometro have problems like this.

I remember being in one of my buddy's geo and he had trouble going up one of our neighborhood hills.

my geo hasn't had any major problems yet.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived