R.I.P. Blue Bomber / DC Wall R.I.P

This chapter of the cars life is over.

I will not be rebuilding it within a few months, although i dont plan on junking it or parting it rather rebuilding it in a year 0r so when i'm on my feet financially after tech school.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

umm.. you might wanna check into just the torq converter.. my buddy had eagle that blew a torq converter.. wouldnt move no where. he said its a big problem with the automatics if they see a heavy load daily..

if its just a torq converter thats a cheap and easy fix.. i would still put a trans cooler on it after you fix it though.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

ouch ! i hate car troubles. especially when money is tight... i say hang that little car on the wall like a moose head :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ouch ! i hate car troubles. especially when money is tight... i say hang that little car on the wall like a moose head :D

I can hang it right next to the first DC wall FAIL baffle, next to the CRUNCH 3000gp that needs repair, and next to a few wall socketed woofers. With all that there is no room for a moose head!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

yes that would cause that... also having that much of a load on it without a trans cooler will cause the trans fluid to discolor/burn/break down..

the trans fluid heats up.. thins out and then the torq converter has to work harder to engage.. the clutches in the trans dont like it but can handle hot fluid. i put money on a torq converter.. instead of the main trans..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Guest Scylloga

would that cause the tranny fluid to burn/smell burnt?

-Drew

yes if th torque converter goes out or plugs up it will not circulate the fluid and burn it up.

I had a 95 dakota reg cab that after getting the tranny rebuilt and putting in a new torque converter burnt out the converter.

The fluid smelled burnt bad. The shop that rebuilt the tranny thought I smoked the tranny but ended up being the converter.

One question if the car is completely cold will it attempt to move?

i have not tried to move it since its cooled down. When i get a minute I'll give it a shot- would it be a good thing or bad thing if it wants to move when cold?

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived