I have SO MANY SPIDERS in my lawn WTF can I do?

bad advice - if its black with an hourglass on the belly.....they are one of the most poisonous spiders in the USA - probably second to the brown-recluse. If a black widow ever "just craweled" on me, i would be flapping my hands, stop-drop-rolling, and running like a little bitch while stripping my clothes off hahah.....i hate those things!!!

edit: sorry for the visual so early in the morning :D

That friend, is Hilarious with a capitol H. I could so see myself flippin out like that, I would rather come up aginst a snake than a spider, hate hate hate spiders.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Diasanon(SP) We use it once a year down here in Arkansas and it DOES WORK, no small critters, you may have to use more than one bag of it for those big ones. Its like fertilizer, its a crystal that you throw or spread out before a light rain or youll have to water your yard afterwards. I dont remember exactly who makes it but most home improvement stores carry it.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

orange and blue can over in the sporting goods section called "Permanone" and spray them with that, has a high percentage of deet and also works good to keep ticks off of you, but dont apply directly to skin!

wrong. permanone is nothing like deet and doesnt contain any deet. it does mostly the same thing... but what you are mentioning will keep them away, rather than killing them.

you need to use some sort of alcohol if you plan to kill them. rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle works, denatured works, gasoline, etc. will all work. living in a wooded area, though, means that you will never be fully protected. as soon as temperature starts dropping, they'll be on the look out for any warm place to hide.

i've seen some of those fertalizers at home depot before, but its likly that they just repel bugs (either INTO your house, or back out into the woods)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

THIS is the pandemic i'm personally worried about. If these little Fuckers get my shit I'm gonna be pissed.

Lucky for ya'll its a mostly Tx thing.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Black widows dont get that big. I would suggest getting some pesticide and spray around the property, although two acres is alot to cover. If anything spray everything with in 50ft of your house, kill all the food and they won't have a reason to come near the house, kno what I mean man

Agreed .We have a lot of black widows around here and I have never saeen one get near that big. They are usally only about an inch maybe inch and a hlaf at most.Very shiny black and mean as hell.I've killed a few lol. We used to put two of them in a two liter bottle and they will fight to the death, yeah we were bored.As fro spiders yeah get rid of the bugs and presto no more spiders. Also try to keep porch lights off at night it attracts bugs and then the bugs attract spiders.

2x Kicker L 7 15's

2x Rockford Fosgate p 1653's

1x dual center slot ported 5.25cubes tuned 48hz music box

2x Kicker zx1000.1 D's

1x Kicker zx350.4

Remote gains

1x kinetik hc800

1x Kicker 0 guage

Sony hu

Stock alt : (

A hobby turned into obssession !

over here on the east coast, theres wood spiders that look just like black widows with a black ass that arent black widows, the woods is infested with them in maryland, great amount larger then a black widow, rare to find black widows out here unless dark and damp

oh for sure bro, there are DEFINITLY imposters.........but if it has a red hour-glass on the belly, its not an imposter thats all im sayin :)

If its all black and no red, it is either a male (i think) or its not a black widow. I dont think the males have any red and they are also smaller. Im not expert unless your talking about killing them.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

bad advice - if its black with an hourglass on the belly.....they are one of the most poisonous spiders in the USA - probably second to the brown-recluse. If a black widow ever "just craweled" on me, i would be flapping my hands, stop-drop-rolling, and running like a little bitch while stripping my clothes off hahah.....i hate those things!!!

edit: sorry for the visual so early in the morning :D

lol Steve watch what you say about stirpping your clothes off now because there was a weirdo on here asking for your address :friends:

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Does your spider look like this. This is the Female Black widow. Nasty little bugger. Don't make the mistake of fooling with them. If they bite you you will be in big trouble. Sick as shit..could possibly die. Depending. I will tell you this they like wood piles, or places that are shaded from direct sunlight. There nest is usually on the ground..It looks real messy looking. Spider webbing everywhere. Not your classic spider web shape. I hate em. I had one 1 foot from my back door under my kids Tonka truck that he played with. Needless to day the back porch got sprayed with pesticide.

Posted Image

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. i live in a townhouse community and we've been having a similar problem! there's been like a million of spiders popping up and they have huge webs between the trees and everyone is scared to even walk their dogs. it was going on for like 2 months now. so last week, me and my brother bought a BB gun and we started killing all the spiders :) its fun and it works lol

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Archived