Jump to content

Every dude has moments... need help smd, please!


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you're having any kind of sexual activity with her then you're commiting statutory rape/molestation. How about if you find a girl your own age and leave the minors alone? I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

I LOL'd hehe i'd do the same thing but it would be a size 14 ouch :blink:

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

Posted

I never thought i'd be with her for 5 years and her dad knew I was with her. When her mom died, I was the only person who supported her(out of her friends), don't know if you'd take that into account if you were her dad... Also, i've never put my hands on the girl.

Shoo, here we go... Thats a real sob story asshole, way to use that as even more leverage to get a younger girl that you shouldn't even be messing with in the first place. You say that you've been going out with here for 5 years.... and like other people pointed out thats a 15-12 age differance. And that is SICK. I hate little bitches like you that aren't good enough to get a girl your own age, so you go shopping around for a younger less knowing girl. Either that or you just get a sick little kick out of it... but luckily judging by your first post, just sounds like too much a a damn LOSER to EVER! EVER! be appealing to anybody your own age. If the cops get involved with this, I hope the send you to jail for a while, and let the guys in there know what you are (The have a special treatment for your type) and if they don't do something, and her dad doesn't do something. Than I might just do it muh'dam self. I HATE people like you.

Fuhkin wake up in a bad mood and this is the sorry ass bullshit I have to real. Puhmuhfuckinthetic....

Damn 20 old with a dang voice changin microphone for a video game...

/ Vent, Thread, etc.

Posted

Shoo, here we go... Thats a real sob story asshole, way to use that as even more leverage to get a younger girl that you shouldn't even be messing with in the first place. You say that you've been going out with here for 5 years.... and like other people pointed out thats a 15-12 age differance. And that is SICK. I hate little bitches like you that aren't good enough to get a girl your own age, so you go shopping around for a younger less knowing girl. Either that or you just get a sick little kick out of it... but luckily judging by your first post, just sounds like too much a a damn LOSER to EVER! EVER! be appealing to anybody your own age. If the cops get involved with this, I hope the send you to jail for a while, and let the guys in there know what you are (The have a special treatment for your type) and if they don't do something, and her dad doesn't do something. Than I might just do it muh'dam self. I HATE people like you.

Fuhkin wake up in a bad mood and this is the sorry ass bullshit I have to real. Puhmuhfuckinthetic....

Damn 20 old with a dang voice changin microphone for a video game...

/ Vent, Thread, etc.

Talking about nothing you know about, but thanks for the reply.

Posted

Posted Image

Actual quote from ROBOCOP.

this aint the 1940's. dating someone that's 17 while you are 20 years old is not ok anymore.Its kinda, well you know..... Against the law

Posted Image

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Posted

hmm... sounds like your fucked. better lube the cheeks! cuz your gonna need it to pull pops foot out your ass.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

You should probably stay away from her.

It isn't the end of the world, so don't feel/act like it is. There's more to life.

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

Posted

If shes 17, and your under 21, have your fun... If your 21 and shes 18, twice the fun.

I Love how everyone is talking about breaking the law... Shes a minor... oh noooooo.

Like cranking a 140+db systems on the street isnt against the law, hahaha. :friends:

I do agree with the leave her alone thing, but only because its what shes asking you to do =]

And like his quote above... (not the robocop one lol)

Im sure 17 year olds were off limits the day you all turned 18 ;)

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Posted

It all depends on what the leagal age opf consent is where he lives... I know here in PA it's 16, but the age difference can't be more then 4 years...

Back to the topic, if she feels the same about you then it will pass... Just let her know how you feel... There nothing else you can really do...

Actually, legal age of consent in Pa is 16. No age limit above that. That means a 16 year old can legally consent to sex with someone even the age of 65 if they want.

And this legal age of consent is 16 in most states and 17 in most anyother, except Cali where it is 18.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

Actually, legal age of consent in Pa is 16. No age limit above that. That means a 16 year old can legally consent to sex with someone even the age of 65 if they want.

And this legal age of consent is 16 in most states and 17 in most anyother, except Cali where it is 18.

gotta argree wit JZeff 100%

and that asshole ShawsvilleStang needs to chill.the guys asking for opinions and help not bs.. if you really dont like it dont bother replyin..

aint tryn to start sshyt just keepin it real.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2296 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...