4 15''s B.P's 2kw Custom Box Chevy Suburban

also, Im interested in the look of the magnets/motor assembly, not the cone

Looked to be only a single baffle so maybe they are not that big or there is just a lot of support.

Out of 4 15's I guess I expected a lot more? And x2 on a video of each one on 3k watts for a whole song

and i hope he ment 3'' of excursion, the jockhummer cant even do 33'' lol

they are shitty anyways. 1 1 can oout do them all day long

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

link to vids my comp isnt embedding them an idk y

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Hey just to put this out there. Not everyone from Alaska is not like this guy (Aka me) lol. But on the side note i read your myspace and you claim to have the loudest system in alaska? I would have to say my one 15 moves as much air as your 4 15s. Im just saying not trying to bash on your system i would love to hear it and it might prove me wrong. But the only thing im saying is dont try and act like a hard ass cause you have 4 15s and 2k watts.

if those things have 33inches of excursion, my dick is 228inches

use that shit like a whip, just swing the hips and slap vaginas like across the room

those kids looked mad scared though. throw that thing up on the meter and see what it does. if it can spin a can around it can certainly break 130's. and chill with being cool, some of us cant keep up with the coolness.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
That sounds awfully familiar...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :)

of course he meant 33mm of x max, not 33" inches of x max, anyone who didn't see that - well... not going to get in to that

but 3mm more x max doesn't mean a whole lot from sub to sub, more about motor force, cone strength/area, even weight means something- of cone, not total woofer weight.

But a good strong motor with a really heavy cone adds ALOT of impact. I have built and tested side by side before doing that, and the heavier cones will hold a harder slap, and usually lower bass notes

hes already clarified that he meant INCHES, and went ahead and said that type Rs have 30 INCHES. no he didnt mean MM he new and meant wat he said.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

common mistake, Iam sure he will come back and say, "oops my bad, I meant mm, not inches"

Ive done the same thing many times. I even said speaker boxes had square feet of airspace for years before I said cubic feet. which was just an accident, I know what I meant, but always came out wrong

longest throw subwoofer ever was the Parthenon prototype which had 6" (inches)of excursion ( that I know of)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

<--------will be waiting for him to "correct himself" then :rolleyes:

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER