tehbert0 Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 hahahahahahahhahah http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
vexproductions Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 dat was sick ....... just plane sick ...
brsteinbach Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 Dick, made me jump. Lol. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
VaBeachKevin Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 Dammit, I feel like a bitch. 99 Ford Explorer Sport Alpine 9886 Infinity 7541a JL 12w3 Viper 771xv
loganberry Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 yea saw that and just about shit all over, fuck you My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
mrafrica Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 holy fuck man. And far as the best connection ever....... get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.
jbondox Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 spilled my ashtray, knocked over my drink, came out of the chair, and I think I have to check my drawers seriously as I didn't know to fart or shiet... so i did a bit of both.... that is just plain wrong! But I will fwd it to everyone I know SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Namosh Posted September 26, 2009 Author Report Posted September 26, 2009 :lol: :lol: Yeah, it made me jump too! My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
VistaV6 Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 too bad i already saw it an failblog and new it was coming SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.