ArtemCRV Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 They all had good radar detectors: No speeding No need of radar detector... I'm driving for 8 years and never even thought of getting one. Speeding is not a problem - stupid and reckless driving is a problem! EDIT: i mean be honest with youself! Really, why do you need a radar detector? im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean
Thewes Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 I think this all just boils down to over-zealous parents.
VistaV6 Posted September 28, 2009 Author Report Posted September 28, 2009 Yeah most of you guys took that girls thing wayyyy out of context and too seriously.... lol Mods can lock this now if they want, conversation isnt really going anywhere except people just thinking that I am a hermit and possibly gay. lol SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
newls1 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 no need to lock, it just needs to get back on track. Once your away at college, or you move out, your life will begin. I too lived a somewhat sheltered early life, but once I hit 17, moved out @ 18, it was hard NOT TO meet new girls EVERY NIGHT. The twig and berries had a great time! LOL.....I had to say it I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Playa Named Joe Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 ^^ sounds good. But wow. wtf, it's not even a big deal, I don't think. Unless you spent like $1200.00 for it... or some ridiculous amount of money on it. But they shouldn't be mad. Sorry to hear that they got all mad and what not. Good job on the grades and what not, hope you get to do what you want. good luck. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
SQMonte Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 I dunno man, I find it hard to believe that you're such a goody-goody yet your parents don't trust you. There's got to be more to it. But as far as your situation goes, you're not always going to agree with their rules but until you can provide for yourself and move out then there's really not much you can do about it. Is a radar detector really that important to you to make this a mountain when it's really a mole-hill? If you really insist on the radar detector, just return it and make certain they know you're doing so, and then reorder it and have it shipped to a friend or something. Maybe you could talk to them at dinner or something, explain that you don't want it so you could speed around town. If that doesn't work, just do what I said above. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
barros57 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 screw them. I just turned 18, and i bought a radar detector. my parents got mad and i told them to deal with it. My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build 6K HID's 2 orion HCCA 15.4 2 AP30001D's 2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp Rockford p200-2 Rockford p200-2 Rockford p300-1 Kole KX1 5500D -broken
VistaV6 Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 I dunno man, I find it hard to believe that you're such a goody-goody yet your parents don't trust you. There's got to be more to it. But as far as your situation goes, you're not always going to agree with their rules but until you can provide for yourself and move out then there's really not much you can do about it. Is a radar detector really that important to you to make this a mountain when it's really a mole-hill? If you really insist on the radar detector, just return it and make certain they know you're doing so, and then reorder it and have it shipped to a friend or something. Maybe you could talk to them at dinner or something, explain that you don't want it so you could speed around town. If that doesn't work, just do what I said above. They do trust me, but just not to the level you would hope for. Its mainly at school on that part. They never think I am on top of things. But I always tell them I am and....they not much trust. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
SQMonte Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 screw them. I just turned 18, and i bought a radar detector. my parents got mad and i told them to deal with it.be glad you're not my kid cause if my son ever talks to me like that he'll be dealing with him and all his shit out on the curb Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 I dunno man, I find it hard to believe that you're such a goody-goody yet your parents don't trust you. There's got to be more to it. But as far as your situation goes, you're not always going to agree with their rules but until you can provide for yourself and move out then there's really not much you can do about it. Is a radar detector really that important to you to make this a mountain when it's really a mole-hill? If you really insist on the radar detector, just return it and make certain they know you're doing so, and then reorder it and have it shipped to a friend or something. Maybe you could talk to them at dinner or something, explain that you don't want it so you could speed around town. If that doesn't work, just do what I said above. You would be surprised LOL, my brothers friend wasnt allowed to cross the street without his mom till he was 15, and he was never allowed to crash at our place, even though all we did was pull all nighters on Halo. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.