VistaV6 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 Guys I am really angry right now....so this is probably a stupid post but I cant help it. So I am a really good kid. Never smoked anything, never drunk anything, straight A's, 4.2 GPA, applying to UNCCH in hopes of being a dentist, never had any trouble with the law, always as nice to every1 as I can be, dont go out and party, dont do shit with girls (but date them no I am not gay) , go to church, volunteer for places like meals on wheels....so yeah I think that I am a pretty good kid. Yet my parents still give me shit all the time. My mom and I are close and we talk about everything...so I made the stupid mistake of telling her that I got a radar detector for my car (its in the mail). So she FLIPS out and tells my dad and get him all mad and they have a discussion about it and come to me acting like it is the plague and basically have banned me from having one. First off, my friends make fun of me because I drive so slow. My mom drives like an average soccer mom in her odessey (swerving all over the place speeding like a maniac and making wrong moves). My dad drives his civic like Michael Schumacher, normally cruising at 15-20 over from my observations, and passing people like crazy. Like I said, I rarely drive more than 5 mph over the speed limit. So I am talking to my mom and I am like, so you would rather me be driving down the road maybe going 7-8 mph over with MORE chance of getting a ticket than less? and she basically said yes and that she doesnt want me doing it either way. Just pisses me off cause I try so hard to do whats right and what theyve told me to do...but this is just FUCKING RIDICULOUS. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Skullz Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 Wait till they get a ticket and ask to borrow it. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
tibs Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 go smoke and drink and party and go home fucked up and ask them if you rather have them let you have a radar detector or go partying. Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
cthedinger Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 how old are you? did they buy you your car? or did you buy it? If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
n8ball2013 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 Wait what? i got lost at this part as well. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
davewms9605 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 Wait what?Now thats funny as shitt!! Current Setup: Sony CDX-7401UI 2- 12" Alpine TypeR DVC2ohm Subs Custom ported box 4-American Bass 6.5in SQ-6B Mids 4-Pioneer TS-T15 Tweeters 2-Crunch P1500.1 Mono Amps 2-runs 1/0 GA KnuKonceptz KnuKonceptz RCA's 1-Stinger SPV44 Battery Coming soon: 250 Amp Alt Custom Door Panels Second Skin Sound Deadner All in my 1986 Monte Carlo SS!!!
Moore941 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 Wait what? hahaha thats what i said. 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
Chode69 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 i dont care if you cuss in your thread but keep the title clean.... NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
VistaV6 Posted September 28, 2009 Author Report Posted September 28, 2009 I date girls...but you guys know what I mean...my parents are really funny about pre marital sex and anything even close to it. My mom told me that kissing was something you build up to....if that helps yall see my parents. I payed for 1/2 the car And sorry chode, wasnt thinking straight. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.