Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just want to know how much power/dB's is needed to get the windows to actaully shatter? Cuz I was thinking that if Steve has damn near 30kw worth of power. How in the hell does his windows manage to stay intacted?

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

Depends on car and install, as always lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

I think it also depends on how much pressure builds up in a car at one time.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

Any modern car (1990+) should be able to handle bass until 160+, and then it varies from vehicle to vehicle. I've heard that some really old cars will shatter easily because windshields are made different nowdays. Any crack or chip in a windshield may help it shatter much more easily.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...