Rainman215's Walled Accord Build

• 2 weeks later...

Still need to tune my mids/highs correctly. Cant really do anything until i get an amp for my tweeters.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

looks great! may i ask how you did those doors? I want to add 4 6.5 per front, and 2 per back, so i need some advice.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Cool build Bro. Never knew you were robbed and then rebuilt your new system. Looks like your build had about as many changes as mine has had over the last year. Glad that you got your wiring figured out and are hitting in the 150's easily now. Its gonna be sick when you add that other 3500.

LOOOOOOVE the build mayn! Im getting reay to start my first big build in my 82 Caprice, Im just doing 1 DC lvl4 18 to start but I need to make door panels like yours for my front cause the fronts are in the dash now and they suck! But great job, I may have to bother you with a couple questions when I start on installing all of my build lol.

looks great! may i ask how you did those doors? I want to add 4 6.5 per front, and 2 per back, so i need some advice.

When you take the doors off their are little plastic rivets that hold the top piece and bottom piece together( if its the same type) You will only be able to fit 4 6.5s if you stagger them. What i did was made my speaker rings and then tried different combinations until i got something I could work with. I too wanted to do 4 6.5s at first but then just settled with 2. Just PM me if you have any questions. Also i used CA glue to attach the tshirt to the door panel.

nice build. fuck man i'd be sad as shit if my shit got jacked too =( sorry to hear bout that. i bet the new build bangs

Yeah its alot louder then my 2 type rs lol. I shed a tear when I saw what happened. But that same day i vowed to go bigger (after an alarm lol)

LOOOOOOVE the build mayn! Im getting reay to start my first big build in my 82 Caprice, Im just doing 1 DC lvl4 18 to start but I need to make door panels like yours for my front cause the fronts are in the dash now and they suck! But great job, I may have to bother you with a couple questions when I start on installing all of my build lol.

Yea just PM me when you need some help

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Nice build man. Had to come check it out after talking to ya on black ops. Door panels look really clean. Wall looks awesome.

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Archived