I was very dissapointed with the outcome also, big kentucky fried nelson is a joke, to scared to stand up like a man and fight with kimbo, kimbo needs more experience with his ground game for sure but that fight was a joke i hope dana brings him back in.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

I was very dissapointed with the outcome also, big kentucky fried nelson is a joke, to scared to stand up like a man and fight with kimbo, kimbo needs more experience with his ground game for sure but that fight was a joke i hope dana brings him back in.

this.

but like meade said, whatever it takes to win...and fatty won. kimbo just needs to get some experience on the mat and submissions and he will be great in the UFC

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Ha, ha!

That man was scared to death before the fight. He still almost got his head knocked off even though he was fighting a turtle that can't get off his back.

he was VERY scared for his life, especially when kimbo caught him with a couple of 3 punch combos

and yes I think it was a bit unfair for kimbo to fight someone who was a champion in some other mma league. he knew EXACTLY what to do if he got kimbo onto the ground, and we all know kimbo is the worst on the ground. I think he would have whooped any other persons ass

I was goin for kimbo but i give the other guy props. he wasnt scared to stand up with kimbo he was smart to not stand up. even tho all he did was use his wieght and tap his head a couple times he got the win and in the end thats all that matters.

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

I was goin for kimbo but i give the other guy props. he wasnt scared to stand up with kimbo he was smart to not stand up. even tho all he did was use his wieght and tap his head a couple times he got the win and in the end thats all that matters.

naw dude i mean any fat ass can sit on top of someone and swat flies away all day. IMO it was complete bullshit. I dont see how people are saying this dude is a fighter. Did no one see those punches kimbo landed? Even Roy himself for a slight second had a look that said "what the fuck was that?" Let kimbo suffocate that fat ass with HIS man titties and see how fat ass likes it lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

mma is not boxing its not all about stand up hell kimbo couldnt even get his dam team mate off of him .. whoopty doo if you have knock out power you had 2 five minute rounds i didnt see anyone get knocked out .. if kimbo gets in ufc seth has already called kimbo out to fight him again

i cant stand kimbo

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Had Kimbo been put up against one of the higher level fighters, people would realize real quick how much Kimbo needs to improve in order to become UFC material. UFC is not backyard fighting.

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

naw dude i mean any fat ass can sit on top of someone and swat flies away all day. IMO it was complete bullshit. I dont see how people are saying this dude is a fighter. Did no one see those punches kimbo landed? Even Roy himself for a slight second had a look that said "what the fuck was that?" Let kimbo suffocate that fat ass with HIS man titties and see how fat ass likes it lol.

naw i agree it was a bull shit fight and he didnt do anythin that impressed me but he still got the win is what im sayin.

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

Archived