is this guy a reporter or a preacher? personally I think he needs to be fired for this.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

To be fair, guys like Beck, Oreilly, Hannity, etc. aren't reporters. They're commentators. They're paid to sit there and discuss issues and give their opinions on them. They're not there just to report news stories.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

To be fair, guys like Beck, Oreilly, Hannity, etc. aren't reporters. They're commentators. They're paid to sit there and discuss issues and give their opinions on them. They're not there just to report news stories.

I don't watch the news so I didn't know that, but it still seems like he was a little outta hand on this.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

You also have to consider his viewer base. Conservative Christians probably make up 90% of his viewers, so he's not exactly going to get in trouble for saying the things that they agree with. His biggest problem will be with advertisers. He already lost advertisers from his show for saying things that didn't go over too well (don't recall which 'incident' it was).

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

is this guy a reporter or a preacher? personally I think he needs to be fired for this.
I don't watch the news so I didn't know that, but it still seems like he was a little outta hand on this.

You don't give a shit about the kid being beaten to death? You just want Glen Beck fired.....typical.

You don't give a shit about the kid being beaten to death? You just want Glen Beck fired.....typical.

I never said I didn't care about a kid getting beat to death. but when someone on tv uses a tragic incident to preach, blame atheists, or "god no longer being trusted" is just ridiculous.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

I never said I didn't care about a kid getting beat to death. but when someone on tv uses a tragic incident to preach, blame atheists, or "god no longer being trusted" is just ridiculous.

But, you're a "truther", right?

So, it's OK for people like you, Charlie Sheen, Janeane Garafalo and the likes to use the tragedy of 9/11 to blame the Bush administration for everything that has happened in the world since....but Glen Beck can't talk about God? On his show? Which is a talk show, not a news report.

But, you're a "truther", right?

So, it's OK for people like you, Charlie Sheen, Janeane Garafalo and the likes to use the tragedy of 9/11 to blame the Bush administration for everything that has happened in the world since....but Glen Beck can't talk about God? On his show? Which is a talk show, not a news report.

people like me? you know absolutley nothing about me. I don't "use the tragedy of 9/11 to blame the Bush administration" for anything, let alone "everything that has happened in the world since". the fact that I believe there were some shady things that happened that day is 100% irrelevent, and hardly makes me "a truther". and I never said he couldn't talk about god, I simply think it's ridiculous to blame things like this on the "godless" or a lack of religion in the country, especially since religion is resposible for some of the worst atrocities in history. also, I stated that I did not realize it was a talk show, since it says "Fox News" in the title.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4