So........Much.......Perfection.....

It hurts to look it looks so beautiful !!!

Seriously, this is hands down the cleanest install I have ever seen. I've always wondered how anything that looks super clean is designed...and you have shown us all.

Bravo man!! This is just amazing work. Flawless. Keep it up!!!

P.S. - You deserve a medal. :hi::clapping:

I also like it when things are looking clean.

Not to say I never make a mess.

Somethings, when I’m working, it’s like someone dropped a bomb in my workplace.

Everything is upside down.

But that’s a good thing, although I like to clean it up afterwards, to have a fresh start the next time I begin.

All of this is just fucking amazing! I appreciate and commend you for all that you've done here!

A picture needs some comment, no?

Been following this build for a few years now… And I just wanted to say "PERFECT CLEAN JOB AS ALWAYS " nothing less nothing more.

Hope the workspace is finished soon so we all could enjoy your new build projects….

Keep those pictures coming :D

Once the garage is finished, I’m getting back to the works on the BMW and the Polo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you sir, are insane. I just read through your whole build and I have to say it blew my mind. I can't believe your skills. it just blows my mind. from an audio standpoint, to the overall look of your car. especially that ipod holder. that just looked awesome. and having the guts to cut up your hood for those vents. I give you props man. keep doing what your doing.

It was pretty excisting drilling holes into my hood.

But these are choices you make.

I was relieved when the job was done, and it looked like I wanted it to look.

how did i miss this the entire time ive been on SMD. we need to create new adjectives to describe this masterpiece

Aren’t you ashamed to say this?

tumblr_m4fpgfFfw51r9ws4xo1_500.gif

Man I cannot wait to see how this comes out. I was just talking to someone about doing this very thing!! Can you hurry and get done please! Thanks! LOL just kidding. :drink40:

Hurry? Don’t know that word.

Never heard of it really.

Who stole the box of tissue off my desk.... INF*UCKINSANE !!!!!

Craftsmanship at it's finest !!

SOTCentury !!!!

I don't think in the next 10 years someone will top this !

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! You're amazing! That's just bad ass!!

Dude your work ethic is amazing. You have a crazy amount of skills

I've spent the last week scrolling through this entire thread.

My hat is off to you sir.

You sir are a saint and your workmanship is god like!

Well Robolop, Ive just spent the last 3 days going thru your build thread and I have no words...

The trunk looks amazing to say the least, and as for the rest of the install all all the small extra bits you did, Just amazing man...

I love your attention to detail as well as your ideas...

Its clean, neat, functional as well as just awesome...

Well done...

This might be the only thread, that I'm ok with waiting a month or so to see a couple of pics. Why? Because i know that when those couple of pics come through, it's like looking at a masterpiece!!

So much inginutity in your stuff man. I applaud you!

god damn

I try to do things as good as I can.

THX dude's

bikini.gif

how did i miss this the entire time ive been on SMD. we need to create new adjectives to describe this masterpiece

Aren’t you ashamed to say this?

Man I cannot wait to see how this comes out. I was just talking to someone about doing this very thing!! Can you hurry and get done please! Thanks! LOL just kidding. :drink40:

Hurry? Don’t know that word.

Never heard of it really.

Hurry betekent: haast je. :)

I love the way you work, always quality equipment/install.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

During the move, the compass I once made, died…

P1000902_resize_zps44da3fcf.jpg

Because I'm still waiting on some things, I decided to make a few new ones This time, also in aluminium.

First I bought two pair of compasses for few euros. I needed them for the needle and pencil holder.

Then I measured the out and played with the copy router (copy mill).

P1000910_resize_zps2f552b03.jpg

P1000911_resize_zps5b2682c4.jpg

Because these things are obviously much larger than a normal compass, I also had to make a reinforcement

This also serves as a way to secure it.

P1000907_resize_zps51a73cf4.jpg

P1000908_resize_zpsfc66f632.jpg

P1000909_resize_zpscd22d1d9.jpg

This is the result

P1000912_resize_zpsae9d9011.jpg

P1000914_resize_zps36206b03.jpg

To let it all slide beautiful I've taped a kind of paper on the read, the one they make seals out of.

Where this was not possible, I use Teflon washers.

P1000918_resize_zps6754a958.jpg

The biggest one I made with an aluminum tube where I can mount a pen in.

The point I made a out of a scriber.

P1000921_resize_zpsa8cd9598.jpg

Because it is so big, you can see that I can straighten the pen, and point, if necessary.

P1000920_resize_zps3a1ea71c.jpg

Yet, another work completed wich took a lot of time, but I’m sure of one thing though…

I’LL NEVER MAKE SOME COMPASSES AGAIN

This is so amazing sir... I wish that I had the work ethic you do. I have been that guy over the last few years that if I buy something that I don't like I will modify it or make my own. I just wish that some day I will be able to say that I can do that to half of the level of ingenuity and craftsmanship as yourself. I applaud your great work and effort.

Archived