DC Paid for the Ukiah 3X but entry fee will only cost what a 1X is

WCA Rusty

+1

If its going to be called a 3X show, then everything about it should be a 3X show.

You forgot something . . . your only being charge for a 1x registration fee.

Now figure out why the troophy's are for 1x . . . but at least 3x for your scores . . . . http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

You forgot something . . . your only being charge for a 1x registration fee.

Now figure out why the troophy's are for 1x . . . but at least 3x for your scores . . . . http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I agree half and half on the trophy thingy.

DC audio paid the 3x price, so there for there should be a 3x trophy.

Yet there are 1x trophies. Part of the reason these prices are so high are to cover trohies.

So now where does this extra money go? Id assume Dougs pockets.?

Tho you guys should be happy if you get a trophy at all!!

I competed at almost every show last year, always placed 1st,2nd, or 3rd.

I have only 4 trophies to show for it, and they aint even 16 inches tall... One of which is a 1st place trophy, but it is the SMALLEST trohpy I have. LoL

But I also have 11 medals from the other events that didnt get trophies.

Sometimes its only a trophy for 1st, and 2nd-3rd get medals.

But do I care? Nope.

It brings the cost down alot, so Jeremy can offer the show to the locations at a cheaper price so they actually think about hosting a show instead of saying F that and hang up.

If you been a competitor for a while, id almost think you would get sick of storing these things. Besides all your credentials are on the termpro site..

Damn Rusty, I'd love to make this show. Buuuut, I will be anchored in teh bay for fleet week :sorry:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I agree half and half on the trophy thingy.

DC audio paid the 3x price, so there for there should be a 3x trophy.

Yet there are 1x trophies. Part of the reason these prices are so high are to cover trohies.

So now where does this extra money go? Id assume Dougs pockets.?

Tho you guys should be happy if you get a trophy at all!!

I competed at almost every show last year, always placed 1st,2nd, or 3rd.

I have only 4 trophies to show for it, and they aint even 16 inches tall... One of which is a 1st place trophy, but it is the SMALLEST trohpy I have. LoL

But I also have 11 medals from the other events that didnt get trophies.

Sometimes its only a trophy for 1st, and 2nd-3rd get medals.

But do I care? Nope.

It brings the cost down alot, so Jeremy can offer the show to the locations at a cheaper price so they actually think about hosting a show instead of saying F that and hang up.

If you been a competitor for a while, id almost think you would get sick of storing these things. Besides all your credentials are on the termpro site..

I'm with you all the way . . . . troophy's are only good for a couple weeks after a show or let's say a good whole year, collecting dust for the most part and ended up in a dumpster or garbage can. Not like what scores/numbers you can put out to every show I think counts more than anything in this kind of sports we like to do. Credentials every show and every season are more important IMO vs a small or big troophy you get. With this, it's not only you who will be lookin' at your own achievements, scores and events you attended later on but mostly fellow competitors and the whole world that knows about dbdrag or bassrace. Records and history speaks for itself better than a troophy and it carries for a long time.

So what's more important to you . . . ?

Small/big troophy's OR credentials

This is only my opinion and not trying to step on anyones perspective :clapping::clapping::clapping:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

the number one thing I always say is why pay $40 or whatever it usually is to compete and win a trophy.

I would love to see the price go down and not get trophies means I can compete more and have more fun with it.

gaining the experience counts in my book :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

the number one thing I always say is why pay $40 or whatever it usually is to compete and win a trophy.

I would love to see the price go down and not get trophies means I can compete more and have more fun with it.

gaining the experience counts in my book :good:

meh, going home with trophies makes me happy

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived