Man, im very sorry to hear this, My prayers will be for you her and yalls family. Stay strong man, God works in mysterious ways, Just dont take anytime you have now for granted, Hope it all works out for the best man.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Damn shitty. My grandma had cancer for 12 years before she lost the battle. There were always those times when we thought she could beat it. The thing your girl needs most is your support (and her families) and positive thinking to be motivated to do whatever it takes to beat it

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My prayers are with you man.. Stay strong and make sure you are there for her every step of the way.. Your courage and love will help her get through this.. Hats off to you man for sticking with her and being there through thick and thin..

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

I am staying as strong as I can. I know that if i was to lose her man it would destroy me because she is the one who answered my prayers from god when i asked him to send me someone after my wife and I got divorced. I met her by helping her when she broke down on the side of the road and she gave me her number and here we are 2day

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I am staying as strong as I can. I know that if i was to lose her man it would destroy me because she is the one who answered my prayers from god when i asked him to send me someone after my wife and I got divorced. I met her by helping her when she broke down on the side of the road and she gave me her number and here we are 2day

I know how it feels man... ive had so many sad times in my life... ive lost so many friends.

STAY STRONG BROTHER... she is a strong girl... she will beat the cancer...

trust me... this works... tell her to keep reminding herself it will go away... because

the human brain is poweful... you keep telling yourself something.. it will happen...

take care.

Very sorry to here this bro.

I'm praying for you guy's.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Hey guys i want to thank you all very much for the prayers . I wanted to update you on my girls progress. She has had 6 sessions of Chemo as of now and the Doctor's say that the cancer seems to be responding well to the chemo. Her lymph nodes in her neck has considerably shrank but with that being said they made it clear we are far from out of the woods yet still got a long way to go.

Just wanted to say i really appreciate all the support and my g/f said thanks too. You guys make us feel like we have a large internet community and i really appreciate it. I will keep everyone posted.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

my thoughts and prayers go out to her and he family and to you keep your head up, my sister had cancer and the doctors said it dident look good but she pulled though it and is doing great now. doctors arnt always right,, hope all the best and for a speedy recover.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges