Second Skin Audio

Kicker Cvx 15" Vs. Fi Bl 15"

I have news for you guys, I have a BL on about 1200-1500 watts. I would put my Fi against that Cvx. I haven't seen full gain on my amp yet and it is Slamming. It will take all my amp has and then some...The Fi doesn't bottom out, well at least I haven't seen bottom..It is the most precise sounding sub I have ever owned and I have owned Kicker, JL, Sony, Pioneer(Old School Pioneers, before they were outsourced), Rockford Fosgate, etc...My Fi sounds better and is louder than all others...Plus it has all the options that the Kicker Doesn't. I like the way Kicker subs sound, but compared to Fi, Fi feels and sounds like a stronger sub..Like I said in another post Opionions are like A@@holes, everybody has one..!! That is just mine.

• 4 years later...

the BL all the way man. a lil hint Fi subs handle WAY more than they say they do. im runnin 2 btl 18s with all the upgrades in a blow-through in a dakota and im pushin them with 2 ap3000.1's soon to be @ 16 volt :)

]INSTALL BAY 50 FT 0/1 GAUGE WIRE.

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

2 Fi BTL 18s FULLY LOADED

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

4 Runs of 0 gauge, secondary batteries.

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

Complete LED switch inside and out!

5% tint

Flomaster super 44 dual exhaust

COMPETITION RESULTS:

---1st place in stock/ street 3 with 152.1

---won Competitors Choice

---1st place in Modified with 156.3

---UNDERGOING A MAJOR REBUILD AND REWIRE AND AMP UPGRADES MORE RESULTS TO COME AFTER THEN

what the...this is hardly accidental. you cant just accidentally scroll through 10 pages to opionate on an age old thread. this is becoming a fad...or.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived