Playa Named Joe Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 I think i posted this question before, and all i got was go with the DC... will the HDC315 with copper coils take 1300rms in a ported box daily? 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Basshead08 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 They'll laugh at that power and beg for more. I have seen the coppers with over 2krms on htem System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
newls1 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 hell yes, no worries I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 alum or copper coil its not even a close comparison no comprende????? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
AI James Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 whichever coil you decide on both are far superior imo to a level 4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.