meade916 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 well according to Steve I drive like a grandma so its not like anyone couldn't find me you are probably one of the most responsible 16yr old kids ive ever met....and driving like a gramma isnt a bad thing trust me......its just bad when were trying to make a video and im doing 56mph in the 55......and i am losing you All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
thehoe92 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 I knew you were testing me when you called twice... you think I'm going to answer with your son in the car? I was trying to get a shot like your avatar but I guess we will have to do that in the morning for better lighting? speaking of your avatar you want me to make you a new gif of the gliding on hillsdale? its at the very end of the video Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
meade916 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 i have a Gif maker but its not here at work so if you wanna make me a cool one, ill use it for sure! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
thehoe92 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 I'm at school I'll whip it up when I get home and then put the HD demo video up Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
99vic Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 yep kasey is a responsible drive,r but he dont pay attention in school for shit lol REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
thehoe92 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 yep kasey is a responsible drive,r but he dont pay attention in school for shit lolits 3D animation and the midterm is due today and I'm already done so I guess I do pay attention but thanks john Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
loganberry Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 make sure you call me next demo time kasey...you can ride in my truck and ill make sure i keep up with him now get back to school and do well in that mid term! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Kasey Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 Dude grate job takein the pix. gonna have to have you come over and do a photo shoot with the 64 looks nice, lowering it in the front made a huge difference. wow 5 demos?!?! if steve ever comes up missing, we know its one of the 2 kaseys on here The 2 in sac that iskasey is the man for vids/picsDUH "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
meade916 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 threw up a link to your channel from that video. Also threw up the link to my sons channel since he did the filming thanks again young-bro, that was cool of you to come rushing over and help me make a SICK ass HD video!! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.